Halo Wars 2 CSR Changes

OP Wrensi

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Two things:
1. It looks like the bar for champ is CSR 1600 but top 200 only (as opposed to the 250 I think was mentioned?)
2. I'm curious about the results of this little experiment... Can you tell us what was learned or gained, and/or if this will roll into season 11+?
Sooooo flames or non-flames aside...
Wrensi, I know y'all are obviously busy, so, whenever you get around to it, but... Any answers to the above?
Two things:
1. It looks like the bar for champ is CSR 1600 but top 200 only (as opposed to the 250 I think was mentioned?)
2. I'm curious about the results of this little experiment... Can you tell us what was learned or gained, and/or if this will roll into season 11+?
Wrensi, I know y'all are obviously busy, so, whenever you get around to it, but... Any answers to the above?
Hey, sorry for the slow response.

1. Yes, it should be 1600 for Champion and the top 200 instead of 250.
2. Unfortunately can't get too in depth with the results at the moment, but moving forward it will remain for Season 11. I will try to give you a more in depth answer with the season rollover.
Wrensi wrote:
Two things:
Hey, sorry for the slow response.

1. Yes, it should be 1600 for Champion and the top 200 instead of 250.
2. Unfortunately can't get too in depth with the results at the moment, but moving forward it will remain for Season 11. I will try to give you a more in depth answer with the season rollover.
Looking forward to it.
Wrensi wrote:
I know there is a lot of questions, but there will be more information coming from Josh Menke regarding the CSR changes soon.
Is it going to be posted in this subforum or will it be posted in a new forum post?
When you do your placement matches and place as #1 champion PogChamp
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3