8. ...
  9. 32
COOL Skidda is on point bring back ranked blitz 3v3

Let's also raise the cost of Atriox's stun to 80
@smallreddude1 lol

#BlitzRanked3s
Raise Conduit of rage to 80 while you're at it 👍
VENOM ACR wrote:
1. This game is turning into Hero Wars. Everyone racing to build an armory and pump out a leader and rush a base. I'm fine with hero's being used, but not to point they are so easy and cheap to make and yet so dominant. You have leaders who are not even used, Johnson, Kinsano, and Isabel come to mind. Kinsano was nerfed into the ground for no reason. Flamehogs were her unique unit and they were made garbage. Inferno isn't strong anymore. Why are some leaders barely touched when they remain at the top? Atriox comes to mind. Has a ton of offensive powers, powers that make troops invulernable to damage, live beyond death, and a power that wipes out every troop. Then looks Johnson. Besides EMP blast, zero useful powers. Compare Johnson hero vs Atriox, it's a joke. You want to make all leaders viable but why would anyone choose Johnson over Cutter or Atriox. Speaking of Cutter, why nerf him instead of bringing other UNSC leaders more in line? The gap between banished leaders and UNSC is getting wider. As for unit balancing, why are infantry wrecking air? They are cheap. They should not wreck anything. I'm building planes which are significant investment and you're building cheap grunts and marines. Why on earth are they destroying air? If you're going to make infantry so strong then the only thing that can win vs them is mass snipers or tanks and mass snipers are useless vs vehicles, buildings, air. Infantry are the best all around troop and cheapest. That doesn't make sense. Last I checked a plane would dominate a group of infantry.

2. Top of my wish list? A) Remove shipmaster teleport without vision. That is ridiculous. Actually, no leader should have that ability. Line of sight should be needed for everything. B) Remove the stupid diminishing returns. Why penalize someine for having mote generstors and supply pads than opponent? Expanding should be emphasized. C) Balance updates! Instead of releasing 1 every month and making giant changes, why not more frequent patches or smaller changes? Small tweaks will stop things like everyone using Forge now because of over buff. D) Make kodiaks useful and stronger. They are anti infantry. They should wreck infantry. And mauraders, for the cost they are useless. E) Snipers should be able to shoot buildings, vehicles, and air just like Elites just do very little damage. Why can't they shoot them? Makes no sense.

3) Why can't you guys provide more frequent information? Why wait until last minute to say what's coming or what you're thinking? Leaving everyone in dark isn't good.
Preach dude I'm 99% behind you on this. (I kind of like being able to teleport without sight but hey thats me)
How about a little something for Isabel? She's my favorite leader to play with but her units seem kind of bland, and her ghost in the machine seems to be hardly ever worth it. Seems like her best leader powers (other than shields for nightingales and scorpions) are the same as forge. Feels like she needs something unique like a unit or something. She just seems kind of underpowered compared to pretty much the rest of the leaders, very fun to play with though.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Bring back blitz 3v3 ranked, the strats will be killer with the new leaders.

In addition, please increase the cost of bunker in blitz and make it damage units upon destruction like the mastadon.

Also any altering to shipmaster teleport would be completely disproportionate without also nerfing atriox shockwave, conduit of rage and bunker and would reduce the viable strats.
My only complaint atm is that the mechs are a bit under powered vs most units, even when upgraded.
Also, a little saddened that leader Passives for troops don't carry to ally troops during team modes such as 3v3, and hopefully they will when the new mode comes out.
this is for Halo 5 Grifball, turn friendly fire off please people get booted for not meaning to killing a ally. It will stop people from killing allys
this is for Halo 5 Grifball, turn friendly fire off please people get booted for not meaning to killing a ally. It will stop people from killing allys
This forum is for Halo Wars 2 and this topic is is for providing feedback on that game. We have a forum dedicated to Halo 5 where there is already an active topic discussing this: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/friendly-fire/1a753e2b-c960-4ba9-845a-d91a20cb5eb5/posts
I love halo wars 2. So much I just bought an empty $100 steel book from Australia for it.. but this game needs some balancing
Is 343i taking any suggestions for Halo 5 or upcoming Halo 6? Ik this is out of topic,just wondering
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter or make non-constructive posts
Spoiler:
Show
343 actually fix your competitive ranks I've lagged out of so many games and the game counts that as a leave and now I've gone down 120 places thanks very much I was one game off champ and now I'm 1833 please give me my places back
To late to reply? Most likely. But with the recent buff of making the game into Forge Wars 2. Its obvious he's getting nerfed. But aside from the current Meta. What about those awful leaders that don't stand a chance? Jerome-092? Alice-130? And Douglas-??? (I don't know his numbers.). Why are they all so bad in DPS and Range yet a Hero like Atriox Chosen can rekt all of them in a 1v3 most likely.
Why hasn't Arbiters hero received a real buff? A small health boost was not enough to him at all. He's probably the worst meele hero, speaking of meele Hero's. Their starting health needs massive changing. Warlord has a very high starting health but Honor Guard and Arbiter have a small health pull and low damage as well. Warlord can hit multiple units at once. Pull them in and ground pound for MASSIVE damage in a small raidus yet the other 2 can't seem to do -Yoink- to any other unit that isn't a Marine or Grunt.
The Condor AI: Why is the Condors AI pathing such -Yoink-? If you give him a command to move back when he's focused fired he just stops moving and usually ends up dieing, Will he ever be fixed to be smart?
Close Air Support and Eradication comparison. Ever since CAS was needed it became one of the worst late game leaser powers in the game for costing only 1500 Supplies this thing does very little work now and can actually die to a squad of marines if there's enough of them, While Eradication cost 1000/1000 and can litteraly wipe out at least half an army of the opposition is on the move constantly, Why was CAS nerfed to utter trash?. There seems to be a trend here. Notice it? Something is massively buffed then nerfes to useless. Commander Jerome's Mech. Close Air Support. Anders old Sentinels and Kisanos Flamehogs. Are all decent or trash now. Why were they so good and viable are now useless? This needs to stop and its my main concern. Stop buffing stuff or nerfing it to -Yoink-. I love this game but with these latest changes I'm confused on what the heck is going on. TRIPLE Damage on Anvil Round. REALLY? But we leave other Hero's and Leaders shadowed and rarely collect dust. Cutters pick rate is so low now its not even funny. Not to mention Anders is still dead.
Bileplume wrote:
How about a little something for Isabel? She's my favorite leader to play with but her units seem kind of bland, and her ghost in the machine seems to be hardly ever worth it. Seems like her best leader powers (other than shields for nightingales and scorpions) are the same as forge. Feels like she needs something unique like a unit or something. She just seems kind of underpowered compared to pretty much the rest of the leaders, very fun to play with though.
She's the best Red Team leader at the moment. But I agree with you, a lot of her powers need tweaking. Mac Blast is way to weak honestly, EMP Mac Blast does so much more work then hers. GitM needs to be lowered prices or longer effect. I believe its 1700/450?
Just wondering, how long does it roughly take for all the bugs to be eliminated in a game after such a big update?

Also, I know there are issues regarding things freezing. I was gaming with a buddy the other night playing 3v3 Blitz and he told me his screen kept freezing during the game. He eventually had to leave the game/disconnect. I'm not sure why he had that problem and me and the other person didn't. We all have extremely good cable connections. I asked him to run a speed-test just to see if by chance it was his internet. He said his download speed was over 105 Mbps and I forget what his upload speed was, but it was also very high. We had to stop playing Halo Wars 2 due to how things were going on his end. So, we played some Halo 5 (which worked great).

Anyway... anyone else having their stuff freeze or their friends game freeze while playing 3v3 Blitz (or any game type)? I'm open to helping anyone test whatever out to see if certain issues that need to be resolved have been resolved. I know many people who play Halo Wars 2 who aren't as outgoing to make friends as those who play Halo 5. I know it's hard to figure out if there's an issue with your stuff or the game if you haven't many friends to game with who only play Halo Wars 2. I don't judge anyone for being shy or disinterested in making friends, just stating if anyone needs help, I'm here without you having to feel like we need to be best buddies.
Am I the only one here that thinks Forge is underpowered? I mean I can only kill one Army at a time with the Y button. When I get to your base I'm like "ugh" now I gotta actually start producing units, such a pain. I was thinking Forge should come fully upgraded off the start. I can't be the only one who think Forge needs a buff.
Am I the only one here that thinks Forge is underpowered? I mean I can only kill one Army at a time with the Y button. When I get to your base I'm like "ugh" now I gotta actually start producing units, such a pain. I was thinking Forge should come fully upgraded off the start. I can't be the only one who think Forge needs a buff.
That's how I feel about Serina...like okay have to fight really hard for the power nodes with my cryo barriers (UGH), then I have to actually waste resources building my ONE hero unit. It's such a pain. If all that doesn't work I have to spam all my leader powers, I wish the hero unit would get a buff so that's all I had to build the entire game honestly. Just my opinion.
TYRELL zx wrote:
TYRELL zx wrote:
TYRELL zx wrote:
I will focus on BLITZ:

1)More unique MAPS: Blitz needs really new and fresh Maps, which feel very different and play much more different than the current Proving Grounds.

2) SPECTATOR MODE: A Spectator mode would allow players to easily host tournaments or entire games to be streamed and commentated by moderators. This would help very much to increase the range ans popularity of Halo Wars.

3) E-SPORT: Halo has become big with the multiplayer mode. Why not support official Leagues and Tournaments for Blitz and DM in cooperation with for example the ESL? The current Ranked Playlist could be the eSports Focus.

4) NEW UNITS: For every leader. Like Jackals for the Banished in general or unsc specific units in general for every leader. This would keep the game a lot more versatile.

5) LEADER BALANCING: In Blitz there are currently no better Leaders than Shipmaster and Atriox. UNSC should be adjusted to bring them more in line with the Banished rush units. Shipmaster should be watched critically to adjust him and bring him in line with all the other leaders. When people talk he shouldnt be nerfed, screen the leaderboards for every season, they speak another language. He has the best offensive and defensive leader powers which cost so incredibly less and one of the best starting decks out there in Blitz. Teleport can be used for only 60 energy and applied without Line of Sight (this shouldnt be possible) and to dodge every leader power. Glassing Beam is the most effective Leader Power costing only 110 energy.

When new things come my mind I will just edit the topic. Thank you!
FURTHER IDEAS FOR BLITZ:

• Show your opponent (Gamertag) in the loading screen, when you cannot dodge anymore.

• Show the Ranking of your opponent after you have finished the match.
• The Vision Indicator for Teammates on the Minimap is at least gone for 3v3 Blitz. Please bring this back.
• Please adjust cost & efficiency for Conduit of Rage of Arbiter
• Shorten the Stun time of Atrioxs Shockwave and make it also attack Air Units
• Bring the Efficiency of Reavers Back
I cant wait to play halo wars 2
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 32