2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 32
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Mordo3777 wrote:
Fix armor abilities, Lower the spartan charge to 50% damage, same with the spartan ground pound.
I'm okay with groundpound but I agree that Spartan Charge is OP. Also I feel like the user should take damage as well, considering you're slamming into them. Also the aim assist on it is way too much.
Wrong forum? This is feedback for Halo Wars 2.
My biggest issue with Halo Wars 2 that has remained an issue since launch are the controller/gamepad controls. Cycling between units with the right trigger remains clunky, slow, and seemingly unresponsive, it almost feels like input latency because pressing it too fast causes units to be skipped in the menu, something that isn't an issue in the original or the recently released definitive editon. In Halo Wars, all I have to do is tap the right trigger to cycle between units, but in the sequel Im pressing down on it every time. It also serves a secondary function of bringing up control groups which can be assigned with the d pad, which some have speculated in the forums causes the delay that prevents players from smoothly cycling between units because pressing the trigger always brings up the dpad menu before continuing. Regardless of whether or not this is the case, this game has never played well on a controller, it is worse than the original and it ruins a game that I otherwise would have found enjoyable.

I hastily posted a youtube video to compares unit selection between, the comparison is most obvious when I try to cycle quickly in both games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDLxRQLLJtE
Oh, I'd love to think that the amount of creativity that has been put into these released leaders and the amount of 'all-out' feelings on each of their concepts will stay with every new leader that comes!
I came for something I'd like, I got something even better, a surprise, a shock! Serina doesn't sound like an ice type hero, but the fact that she was danced into existence almost entirely based, thematically, off of that ditch UNSC ability "Cryo Bomb" from the first game? Very creative, and I love it.

I, however, couldn't imagine what could be done with 2 new Brute Heroes, not being prejudice at the sight, or anything, because I know Johnson knocked my socks off when I found out he was a mech overlord, but I'm still fearfully curious about what's going on for them two.
I mean, we don't even know if the two leaders we're getting from ATN are Jiralhnae, but it seemed that way from the promotion, and I'm willing to give them a chance!

Just know that it's possible, and risking weird concepts for them might result in the best 2 leaders I've ever seen, or the weirdest playables ever to grace Banished kind!
Watch your step!

Oh, and consider adding a flood leader!
I know a few and their grandma who'd kill to see one of those balanced into the setting of Banished and UNSC! It'd be a step outside of the box.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
I have a question for anyone working for 343i. If this is where I go to ask one. I'm just wondering why it is made to where once you purchase a dlc leader you can only use it online. I have to go to a friends house to update my games or download any dlc I want. When colony first came out I purchased it. But when I took my Xbox off of online and tried to access it, it wwouldn't let me use it in-game. It says it is on my console but won't let me use it. Then around the 25th of last month I got a $15 Xbox money card. I watched some gameplay for the Arbiter and Commander Jerome dlc leaders and was really hyped to get them. But just as I was going to buy them, my friend told me to stop because he read an article that said you can't use them offline. Which made sense about the colony problem. I got so hyped about getting the Arbiter and Commander Jerome dlc leaders and then I learned that. I'm just wondering why it was made that way. It is really disappointing. I would love it if maybe an update could make it to where you can use them offline but I know one person suggesting that won't change anything. Hoping for a response even though I don't play online. I apologize if this is not accepted on this topic. If I were able to use Serena I would purchase her as well as Operation Spearbreaker. Unfortunately given my current situation I can't. I'm hoping for an understanding as to why this is. Or the unlikely possibility of being able to use them offline.
Reach x2 wrote:
Bla bla bla stop woth the compaining on every form you see with the same crap
Jxxk v wrote:
Wrong form also may want to sort you internet out as well bud and final its just a rank get over it.
Reach x2 wrote:
Kinda strange place to complain about this because this is a HW2 Gameplay feedback thread, but ok.

Anyways Halo 5 is getting a new update, and Halo CE-4 are becoming backwards compatible, so you can avoid MCC problems all together! (Not saying 343 shouldn't still fix it, but at least you can work around it.)
when back warlords ske7ch Several companies expect this mode of play
Many people look forward to it but they ignore it
How about you guys fix the match ups in ranked i keep getting my -Yoink- kicked by players lvl 40+ and im only rank 12 it really ruins the experience of playing an only battle to lose most games because im going up against more seasoned people with lvl 6 and up units
hay 343, could you please clean up your official post from the old ones, like everyone which is older as July 5th. You even have the post with the forum rules and guidelines two times here. So please, can you clean up your old post, because it starts to get messy.
Are you serious?? Double team, I crush or kicked by problem with your game and also if my team wins the match I lose points?? Today I won 6 in streak got my platinum 5 and now also if my team won, just because I was kicked out I'm again pkatinum 4????

And also I can't rejoin the match?? Are you serious?? It's a ranked it the most important things... Halo 2 wqs doing that.. more then 10 years ago.

OMG speechless
I have a question for anyone working for 343i. If this is where I go to ask one. I'm just wondering why it is made to where once you purchase a dlc leader you can only use it online. I have to go to a friends house to update my games or download any dlc I want. When colony first came out I purchased it. But when I took my Xbox off of online and tried to access it, it wwouldn't let me use it in-game. It says it is on my console but won't let me use it. Then around the 25th of last month I got a $15 Xbox money card. I watched some gameplay for the Arbiter and Commander Jerome dlc leaders and was really hyped to get them. But just as I was going to buy them, my friend told me to stop because he read an article that said you can't use them offline. Which made sense about the colony problem. I got so hyped about getting the Arbiter and Commander Jerome dlc leaders and then I learned that. I'm just wondering why it was made that way. It is really disappointing. I would love it if maybe an update could make it to where you can use them offline but I know one person suggesting that won't change anything. Hoping for a response even though I don't play online. I apologize if this is not accepted on this topic. If I were able to use Serena I would purchase her as well as Operation Spearbreaker. Unfortunately given my current situation I can't. I'm hoping for an understanding as to why this is. Or the unlikely possibility of being able to use them offline.
How do you have a connection to download them, but no connection to play?
Reach x2 wrote:
Kinda strange place to complain about this because this is a HW2 Gameplay feedback thread, but ok.

Anyways Halo 5 is getting a new update, and Halo CE-4 are becoming backwards compatible, so you can avoid MCC problems all together! (Not saying 343 shouldn't still fix it, but at least you can work around it.)
Thanks dude. At least your not rude about it.
Let's keep this thread on topic please. Anything relating to Halo 5 should be posted in the Halo 5 forums, this topic is for providing feedback on Halo Wars 2
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 32