[Locked] Halo Wars 2 Game Feedback! August 1st

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. ...
  6. 32
Hey, I hope to get halo wars 2 as I loved the demo. Didn't get a chance to play the beta tho.
I'm not too sure which edition to get either...
Get complete edition. You'll save about 40$
Brilliant, will do
I found a brilliant price for complete for £50
I am just here to say that i refuse to play halo wars 2 anymore. I spent 110$ on halo wars 2 for awakening the nightmare not to be free with the season pass thats ridiculous. I've lost all hope,and the complete edition getting all the stuff for cheaper is the worst thing. Last season i placed platinum this season im not going to try. Pisses me off
I am just here to say that i refuse to play halo wars 2 anymore. I spent 110$ on halo wars 2 for awakening the nightmare not to be free with the season pass thats ridiculous. I've lost all hope,and the complete edition getting all the stuff for cheaper is the worst thing. Last season i placed platinum this season im not going to try. Pisses me off
I've played over 600 hours since launch. The season pass was well worth the money I've spent, I don't know why people getting the game cheaper at the end of its life cycle is such a big deal. If you are offended, don't pay for it. You weren't promised ATN from as long as ATN was a thing.
Awesome game, hope to get complete edition this week
Found The complete edition for £50
Would anyone like to join my clan?
I'm getting halo wars 2 so I'll be playing that a lot
It's called Elite council btw 😊
I don't know, I haven't played it yet
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. ...
  6. 32