Plese add System Link like Halo Wars has it on XBOX 360.Thanks!
[Locked] Halo Wars 2 Game Feedback! August 1st
As a cutter main I'll aprove this :DRonBnbr1 wrote:Probably be ignored but add the hero ODST from the campaign to Cutters leader. Just replace them with the common ODST on Cutters skill wheel, and generate the common ODST in the armory.
Hahaha man im just sayin i deserve some more love than plat 2. And i know we are winning every game but its gonna take years to get up to onyxTHEWALL766 wrote:There was an mmr reset also. There is more about it in a bunch of active threads below if you want details but how far you move up and down after a game is based off of that rank. If everyone is a noob then you should have no problem winning.Snoah Plowell wrote:Last season i was Onyx with a csr of 1700. This season in placement matches we lost 3 of the 10 mostly against max levels. I got placed in PLAT 2. With the damn noobs........ Please explain how a player ranked in the top 600 players in the world gets ranked in plat 2.....
also, it's just a game. Don't get so offended by an imaginary rank that means nothing to everyone besides the 3000-ish active players in the game
Thanks!MATT MUNCHER wrote:I bloody love this idea...then you don't have to continually add/find units that have just been built or are walking across the map. Would add a huge amount of control to the game consisting it would be much easier to use control groups effectively.Zildjians wrote:Suggestion: Optional change, selected in options menu, to make control groups that are unit type based, that auto fill as new units are made.
* I assign a single banshee to "up arrow" all banshees are now "up arrow" for the rest of the game, unless I reassign. New banshees automatically go into the group.
* I assign 1 engineer and 1 shroud to "right arrow" then selecting "right arrow"group selects all engineer and shrouds that I have. Making new engineers and shrouds automatically puts them into "right arrow" group
* "down arrow" etc.
* " left arrow" etc.
* units are so expendable in HW2, that I believe most average players and below just don't use control groups. This way u make it once per game
* easier to use y ability. I want to make all reavers jump, just right arrow and press y, rather then finding one under the banshees and hoping double a tap A works
* easier to have ur units walk somewhere in logical order, I.e. Tanks up front, etc.
* easier to split units to dodge a leader power
Thanks for taking suggestions!
Well done man, hope this gets added or something like it.
Doh i thought it was for halo 5 although it would be nice for a update for it
To help matters I'm creating a fresh thread to consolidate current feedback on the game. If you have something to share, please do! Please be as constructive and detailed as possible.1. What are your biggest concerns with the current meta? How are the other leaders? How's unit balance?
2. What's at the top of your wish list for future updates?
3. Do you have any questions to ask of the development team?
Note that we're aware of the Forge and Serina sentiment - no need to continuously re-post that to this thread.Thanks in advance for sharing feedback and my apologies if this makes some folks have to re-type feedback they've already recently provided. Truth is the Waypoint forums are unwieldy and messy and aren't always the best conduit for ongoing player dialog.
Thanks for listening, ske7ch!