Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Halo Wars 2 is Life

OP BlinxESP

Nothing special. I was just relaxed after a long week and finally I got some time to play my favorite game. Grettings to all my pack brothers.

By the way, 90.000 players per week? Wow- it is that true? I thougth we were only few hundreds, but 90k... Nice. I can believe it since finding games is easy, but I could never imagibe so many players. Hw2 is alive.
Where do you have this number from?
I'm asking because this number came up after Postums commented an article that cited my Tableau dashboard.
He didn't write any actual numbers and he deleted his post shortly afterwards.

My crawlers scan the available match histories via the halo wars api's systematically since march.
I know of only 45584 distinct gamertags that have played at least a single match during the last 7 days.
Based on that, 90k seems too high although I cannot really track offline matches.
Still, Halo Wars 2 is definitely not dead.
This patch is fun, some new maps this year would he nice 👀
I'm asking because this number came up after Postums commented an article that cited my Tableau dashboard.

My crawlers scan the available match histories via the halo wars api's systematically since march.
I know of only 45584 distinct gamertags that have played at least a single match during the last 7 days.
Based on that, 90k seems too high although I cannot really track offline matches.
I got a miner at home running 算计了 it is a pretty nice debug program... I got around 92223,2 distinct gamertags.
BlinxESP wrote:

I got a miner at home running 算计了 it is a pretty nice debug program... I got around 92223,2 distinct gamertags.
You asked - I answered.
Seems like crossplay and the Xbox game pass really helped.
And like half are dumb enough to help a car cross the street
Can confirm this guy is one of them. ^^^
Shut up bro you're supposed to back me up
Shut up bro you're supposed to back me up
I agree Zingo is unskilled
Is it hard to find matches though? I am planning on buying the game...standard edition though. I am not interested in the DLC.
EDIT: I am talking about PCTHOUGHT
Rakalf wrote:
Is it hard to find matches though? I am planning on buying the game...standard edition though. I am not interested in the DLC.
It's way cheaper to buy the ultimate edition in the long run. You'll regret not doing it.
Rakalf wrote:
It's way cheaper to buy the ultimate edition in the long run. You'll regret not doing it.
Definitly agree, get the ultimate edition.
mercedes56 wrote:
Rakalf wrote:
Definitly agree, get the ultimate edition.
I will get the Ultimate edition then. I am downloading the demo first though, lets see if everything runs smooth. I spend hours on the first halo wars.
EDIT: by ultimate edition you all mean the complete edition that costs like 50$?</p>

they ain't selling the ultimate on amazon :(