Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Halo Wars 2 Logos Community Content Care Pack

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Hey folks! We know that a whole bunch of you are super excited for the upcoming release of Halo Wars 2 - in fact many of you are incredible community content creators in your own right, and have already been putting out some awesome HW2-related videos, blog posts, and more. With that in mind, we wanted to put together a little content care package that we thought might help you out. The pack includes official HW2 logos and assets all designed to assist folks who might be running blogs or making videos who might not have access to the right materials to get that extra bit of polish on their content.

To note, this was made largely possible by the incredible talent - and big heart - of 343's HW2 Art Director, Jeremy Cook. If you enjoy these little goodies, swing by his social and tell him thanks! Who knows, we may eventually have more things like this to offer if the circumstances are right.

You can download the care package by clicking on the links below.

RAR File (3.5mb download)
ZIP File (3.4mb download)

Enjoy!

<3
Grim
Thanks for these! Fantastic!
I know you've probably heard this a lot, but please use Jeremy Cook's art style direction for halo 6. A blend of both styles is the best possible way to go IMO. From what I've seen, 99% of people want this and you'd be doing everyone a huge favor. You may or may not have already decided whether you're going to use it or not, but just in case you're on the edge, I thought I'd (once again) rehash this. Keep up the great work you guys!
I know you've probably heard this a lot, but please use Jeremy Cook's art style direction for halo 6. A blend of both styles is the best possible way to go IMO. From what I've seen, 99% of people want this and you'd be doing everyone a huge favor. You may or may not have already decided whether you're going to use it or not, but just in case you're on the edge, I thought I'd (once again) rehash this. Keep up the great work you guys!
I'm just going to agree with what ^ this guy says 100%. A return of the older style for armor, vehicles enemies etc. mixed in with the newer stuff as a sort of blend is without a doubt the way to go in my opinion.
Thanks for the content! I'll use these for sure.

Again, I'll reiterate what the guys above me ^ have said. This art style looks wonderful.
Please, tell Jeremy he is an amazing artist. We want to see more from him! He is the best!
Remember guys Halo 6 will prob be set right after Halo 5, which means things won't change abruptly, however, a blend leaning more towards the current art style is favorable. Thanks for the images btw.
These are real cool!
SCDF Zero wrote:
Remember guys Halo 6 will prob be set right after Halo 5, which means things won't change abruptly, however, a blend leaning more towards the current art style is favorable. Thanks for the images btw.
It'll probably be set after halo wars 2, which if I remember correctly, is in early 2559.
Hey folks! We know that a whole bunch of you are super excited for the upcoming release of Halo Wars 2 - in fact many of you are incredible community content creators in your own right, and have already been putting out some awesome HW2-related videos, blog posts, and more. With that in mind, we wanted to put together a little content care package that we thought might help you out. The pack includes official HW2 logos and assets all designed to assist folks who might be running blogs or making videos who might not have access to the right materials to get that extra bit of polish on their content.

To note, this was made largely possible by the incredible talent - and big heart - of 343's HW2 Art Director, Jeremy Cook. If you enjoy these little goodies, swing by his social and tell him thanks! Who knows, we may eventually have more things like this to offer if the circumstances are right.

You can download the care package by clicking on the links below.

RAR File (3.5mb download)ZIP File (3.4mb download)Enjoy!

<3
Grim
Thanks for the content! you are the best 343
It really depends on what they choose. I WISH game design allowed for, for example, both designs of Grunts to be used side-by-side. Unfortunately, though, it's going to have to be a case-by-case basis. I don't know how I would feel seeing the new Elites next to the old Jackals, too be honest. Art style is more than a simple 'oh, this is what they look like', usually it all follows a unified, interconnected aesthetic design that would lend a really weird disconnect if they mixed art-styles in an FPS game.
I'm sure I could find some use for these! Thank you :D
It really depends on what they choose. I WISH game design allowed for, for example, both designs of Grunts to be used side-by-side. Unfortunately, though, it's going to have to be a case-by-case basis. I don't know how I would feel seeing the new Elites next to the old Jackals, too be honest. Art style is more than a simple 'oh, this is what they look like', usually it all follows a unified, interconnected aesthetic design that would lend a really weird disconnect if they mixed art-styles in an FPS game.
Each design still resembles halo. It's not like one is all dark and gritty while The other is all light and cartoony. The proof that both can coexist is halo wars 2.
Thanks for the content, and Mr. Cook's art style is Legendary.
Each design still resembles halo. It's not like one is all dark and gritty while The other is all light and cartoony. The proof that both can coexist is halo wars 2.
Not entirely - a CGI cutscene is a bit different than a full first-person shooter where you see everything up-close.
Thanks for this, i'll use it for my Twitter account :)
Y'all are amazing.
SCDF Zero wrote:
It'll probably be set after halo wars 2, which if I remember correctly, is in early 2559.
The Created conflict is the perfect way to bring back more of the classic artstyle. Now that Cortana and her Created control most of human space so now all the manufacturers, factories etc, making the newer tech we see in 4 and 5 are under her control. The UNSC fighting back could then be forced to use older war surplus which are all over the place Post-War. Boom. Problem solved.
Can we get gamerpics for our Xbox Profile please?
Amazing thanks for these!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3