Halo Wars 2 Logos Community Content Care Pack

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
If you preorder halo wars 2 do you get anything special
these logos look very nice. I think I am more partial to the on black logo since I like the way the red glow creeps up the logo.
Heyyy thanks!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This is nice.
BlinxESP wrote:
Can we get gamerpics for our Xbox Profile please?
we have gamer pics for halo wars 2 now
tempast26 wrote:
nothing but blitz packs but if u get the ultimate edition youll get halo wars1 and the season pass
tempast26 wrote:
nothing but blitz packs but if u get the ultimate edition youll get halo wars1 and the season pass
you actually get forge for free as well.
tempast26 wrote:
u can just get him from the xbox store anyway tho
tempast26 wrote:
they said that if you didnt preorder or get the ultimate edition he should not be free and youll have to pay seperatly, that is most likely a glitch.
tempast26 wrote:
they said that if you didnt preorder or get the ultimate edition he should not be free and youll have to pay seperatly, that is most likely a glitch.
huh I see
tempast26 wrote:
huh I see
or maybe my source was wrong and im being an idiot and spreading false information, but this seems like the most likely thing.
thank this is great I needed this
Very nice.I'm VERY impressed.Thank you :)
You guys are awesome!!!
Thank you very much for this but do you guys have a specific place where you guys have all the artwork done for Halo Wars 2?
Awesome! They look great.

Wish people would quit whining about "art style" though. I love Halo period. I think Halo 4, 5, and Halo Wars 2 all look Halo and look better than ever. Guess I don't see the issue.

Things must move forward. Can't have Marines out there looking like they are wearing pots and pans for armor.
Amazing designs from amazing artists <3
Thanks to all who contribute in these fantastic logos.
Thank you
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3