Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Halo Wars 2 Logos Community Content Care Pack

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Mister Cook, I don't know if you will ever read this, but I'm still going to try and say thank you!
The art style in Halo Wars 2 is among my personal favorites of the Halo-verse. Keep the good work going!
Hey folks! We know that a whole bunch of you are super excited for the upcoming release of Halo Wars 2 - in fact many of you are incredible community content creators in your own right, and have already been putting out some awesome HW2-related videos, blog posts, and more. With that in mind, we wanted to put together a little content care package that we thought might help you out. The pack includes official HW2 logos and assets all designed to assist folks who might be running blogs or making videos who might not have access to the right materials to get that extra bit of polish on their content.

To note, this was made largely possible by the incredible talent - and big heart - of 343's HW2 Art Director, Jeremy Cook. If you enjoy these little goodies, swing by his social and tell him thanks! Who knows, we may eventually have more things like this to offer if the circumstances are right.

You can download the care package by clicking on the links below.

RAR File (3.5mb download)ZIP File (3.4mb download)Enjoy!

<3
Grim
Yhasssss
I know you've probably heard this a lot, but please use Jeremy Cook's art style direction for halo 6. A blend of both styles is the best possible way to go IMO. From what I've seen, 99% of people want this and you'd be doing everyone a huge favor. You may or may not have already decided whether you're going to use it or not, but just in case you're on the edge, I thought I'd (once again) rehash this. Keep up the great work you guys!
Sorry to revive an old post, but this is exactly what we need, and Halo Wars 2 did it so perfectly.
A mix of old and new is just what Halo needs.
cool thanks.
Thank you very much Grim!
This is great! Thanks!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3