Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] Halo Wars 2 mobile

OP Cargo7179

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Not a bad idea?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Well that's rude.

But in all honesty, HW2 for mobile would end up being utter garbage due to even more limiting controls, no navigational ability, regular lag spikes that make xbox connections look like the servers are run by NASA.
What's more likely would be either a variation of Fireteam: Raven, or a shooter that uses the tech from Pokemon GO.
I think both of these options would be way cooler than an RTS on mobile for several reasons, least of which being the atrocities required to make working controls.
Halo: Pay to win edition. I love it! I can't stand getting a full game for the price I paid - I want to be able to drop $500 to beat players who didn't!
I don’t think it’s a good idea... it’s beat if it stays on console and pc
I always thought a reworked blitz mode would make an interesting mobile title.
No. Halo is an Xbox exclusive franchise.
Halo CE had a PC port done by gearbox. Here is some forum trivia, what weapon did they add to the game that was not in the original xbox version?
It's not though... Halo has had games on PC, Xbox and now even on arcade. It has also had a few mobile games in the form of Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike
probably wouldn't run very well
It would probably run well on higher end devices
Cargo7179 wrote:
something about it having enough issues on the xbox tells me otherwise
Cargo7179 wrote:
I play it all the time and I have no issues at all...
I know it is, to be able to play the game you would have to sign into your Microsoft account to confirm that you have bought the game. Their is other games like Spartan Assault which isnt on Xbox.
Cargo7179 wrote:
Cargo7179 wrote:
The game struggles with larger battles significantly, considering the one X can't even do 60fps there is no way this game can run on a mobile device. This game requires at minimum 6gb of ram most iPhones have around 3-4 with Android phones having 6-8. I expect most phones couldn't even load up the menu let alone actually run a game. The CPUs on mobile devices are no where near powerful enough to run HW2. Some of the more modern GPUs might be able to run it at 420p or some other super low resolution (basically unplayable).
Cargo7179 wrote:
Cargo7179 wrote:
The game struggles with larger battles significantly, considering the one X can't even do 60fps there is no way this game can run on a mobile device. This game requires at minimum 6gb of ram most iPhones have around 3-4 with Android phones having 6-8. I expect most phones couldn't even load up the menu let alone actually run a game. The CPUs on mobile devices are no where near powerful enough to run HW2. Some of the more modern GPUs might be able to run it at 420p or some other super low resolution (basically unplayable).
Maybe it couldnt run the full game but it could run certain gamemodes like blitz ot 1v1
Cargo7179 wrote:
Cargo7179 wrote:
Cargo7179 wrote:
Maybe it couldnt run the full game but it could run certain gamemodes like blitz ot 1v1
Again, Phones don't have the ram to even open the game. Their CPUs are completely pathetic compared to that of an xbox. Where are you getting these performance numbers saying it can run? Cause unless you provide any evidence then this is complete BS.
Halo Wars 3 should be a mobile game. Just a long, continued struggle between the Spirit of Fire and the Banished, with no galaxy threatening super plots.
Zildjians wrote:
Halo CE had a PC port done by gearbox. Here is some forum trivia, what weapon did they add to the game that was not in the original xbox version?
I think it was either the flamethrower or the fuel rod cannon....going with the flamethrower, though. Could be wrong. Probably am.
Zildjians wrote:
I think it was either the flamethrower or the fuel rod cannon....going with the flamethrower, though. Could be wrong. Probably am.
I think you are right about the fuel rod cannon, I had only remembered the flamethrower.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2