Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Halo Wars 2 New Zealand/AUS Early Access

OP HL8968

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So its 12.43 AM on the 17th, and i can't play it, anyone else in NZ/AUS able to play it? (digital)

Says you are too early to play it.
change my location, to new zeland, in 3,2,1...
im not able to launch the game im currently re downloading it says ready to start but not doing anything when pressing it
it might not be playable unit it reach the same time as USA <.< 30 mins unit it the 17th in Australia... or when the HW2 Live show open up.
was thinking that but why would it say 1am NZ on the 17th for release time on the store :/
it normal to have it like that, an other time there are launch party that showcase the game an launch the game live after the live show ended.. going to see if it playable in few more minutes as the eu pc players seem to be able too or somehow did?
When you buy the Ultimate edition it does state 17th 12:00AM Australian time it's currently 4 minutes pass from this entry
do y buy this game in NZ store?
BASH4Y0U wrote:
do y buy this game in NZ store?
I bought it online where it stated what I wrote above :D still saying "Too Early"
Im in NZ. Playing now on PC. :)
TALooN wrote:
I have it on PC too, but can't play it. :/ says too early.
HL8968 wrote:
TALooN wrote:
I have it on PC too, but can't play it. :/ says too early.
I got it on both the Xbox one & PC both are saying to early.....
TALooN wrote:
how? did you do anything that may have fixed it, I wana play now lol cant wait any longer
So, apparently the servers aren't handling the traffic well, so some people can get on while others can't and have to try get access.
(or, servers aren't 100% operational yet)

And this is only New Zealand and Australia people trying to get into the game. O.o
HL8968 wrote:
So, apparently the servers aren't handling the traffic well, so some people can get on while others can't and have to try get access.

And this is only New Zealand and Australia people trying to get into the game. O.o
Question where did you get that information? just so I can claim down a tad
HL8968 wrote:

Talking to Xbox/Microsoft support right now.
HL8968 wrote:
HL8968 wrote:

Talking to Xbox/Microsoft support right now.
ty for the info, I was getting really annoyed because the support guy I spoke to didn't tell me anything
i changed region to NZ and bought it there and have done this for many games in the past and it has worked 100% it doesnt even let me get into the game neither does it say im too early and it still shows as pre ordered not ready to play so its still acting as if it is time locked for me on my xbox and i used a vpn to the netherlands on my pc and cant play it on pc as well :/
straight from a microsoft service rep
Apparently, we have had many gamers from New Zealand Chat in with this same issue. The game is being released at the same time in all regions. Right now that time is 10:00 Pacific Time today.
straight from a microsoft service rep
Apparently, we have had many gamers from New Zealand Chat in with this same issue. The game is being released at the same time in all regions. Right now that time is 10:00 Pacific Time today.
Then why are there a good chunk of people playing the game now? People who aren't streamers or reviewers?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2