Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Halo Wars 2 on steam!!!

OP Wasted WereWo1f

Halo Wars 2 has the potential to be a never ending, growth of fun throughout the years to come. The inclusion of it on steam, just like the MCC has done in recent events, would allow the community to build on it and continuously grow it until their heart’s content. With no future plans for 343 industries to continue development/update the game, letting a great series “die” would be a sad and pointless loss when the community has the capability to keep it alive forever through modding. Myself and countless others would love to see the endless possibilities this game is capable of. The community is still thriving and wants more!
i will love to have halo wars 2 in steam, i already have the halo wars 1 and the MCC, i badly want to play halo wars 2 with my friends but no one of us have an xbox one, well, at least me i sell mine, but . . . im just hopping to see halo wars 2 in the steam store one day :c and other thing its halo wars 1 and 2 should be allowed to be modded by the steam comunity, like other games as sins of a solar empire, what i bought just because it have the mod of sins of the prophets, its a beautifull mod dat allows you to play as the UNSC or covenant in space battles, its pretty fun. . . or star wars empire at war i bought dat game because of mods too, if 343 want to have a bigger comunity should allow modding for the games and some of the games like HW2 be in the steam store, because is friendly to the customer and give some facilities to you.
-i hope saying this im not broking any rules of the forum :c i hope i dont-
Anyone played it on xcloud yet?
Pejepollo wrote:
i will love to have halo wars 2 in steam, i already have the halo wars 1 and the MCC, i badly want to play halo wars 2 with my friends but no one of us have an xbox one, well, at least me i sell mine, but . . . im just hopping to see halo wars 2 in the steam store one day :c and other thing its halo wars 1 and 2 should be allowed to be modded by the steam comunity, like other games as sins of a solar empire, what i bought just because it have the mod of sins of the prophets, its a beautifull mod dat allows you to play as the UNSC or covenant in space battles, its pretty fun. . . or star wars empire at war i bought dat game because of mods too, if 343 want to have a bigger comunity should allow modding for the games and some of the games like HW2 be in the steam store, because is friendly to the customer and give some facilities to you.
-i hope saying this im not broking any rules of the forum :c i hope i dont-
You can play it on PC, but it's only on the crappy microsoft store. I use it, but not being able to make shortcuts, slow download speeds, and high resource usage really makes me hate the microsoft store
Yes please!
I played HW2 with 1 month subscription on the game pass. It was of course on MS store. The experience was not optimal. The game itself was good but MS store is just no match for Steam.
I would definitely purchase the whole game if it were to come to Steam.
I think there are so many people looking for the Steam version
Surely Anders, Isabelle,
And everyone should like the Banished members ...
i dont think Mircosoft want STEAM get 30% income for blityz packs
If it didn't come to Steam then it would certainly be the the odd one out (along with H5 but that's not on or going to be on PC.) that is not on the platform. Even Spartan Ops/Strike is on Steam.
I hope that Halo Wars 2 will be coming to Steam especially with the Halo Master Chief Collection getting a lot of positive reactions on Steam.
Yeah it being on steam would really bring more players. The amount of people on Steam that love RTS games, would really jump the population. Plus could get community groups on steam together and could help people meet other people and rank up
HALO5 and HALOWARS2 will be HALO not coming to STEAM
Especially HW2 will have a high affinity with PC,
You get the chance to update by packaging again
I think it makes a lot of sense for HW2 to come to STEAM.
I can buy it again. I want to deliver it though it is a small voice.
Hello all
I was asking the same thing (thou I posted it on the wrong page lol) also I would like to see Halo wars 2 moved to steam, I think it would be more active on there as there is more steam user who would enjoy the game but are not fans of the current platform it's currently located on.

(P.s. fighting with my phone to make this post lol)