Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Halo Wars 2 PC dead?

OP DusenberryPie

been trying for the past two days to match with anyone on PC and I just cant. I enjoy halo wars better on my PC than I do my Xbox but my only real option is to match the AI
That's... nuts. Let me see if I can find a game.
I'm not having problems getting a match. I haven't tried Blitz but the other playlists seem to be fine.
I haven't been able to find a game at all. I really want to because ive been enjoying it. but I cant find anyone. maybe I'm doing something wrong?
It's also a weeknight and getting fairly late. I don't think you're doing anything wrong. A lot of people also have to update their PC versions as well. I don't think the population on PC is super high but I've never struggled finding a game.
I prefer PC as well, but the population is WAY too low. Unless it releases to steam there simply isn't enough of a userbase.
so please 343, bring hw2 to steam orwhat i think iss cooler bring cross platform support,
Yes, it really does seem hw2 is dying for pc. They've lowered the gametypes to FOUR OPTIONS. That says enough for me right there. You still can probably get games, but you have to search at the right time of day, as someone else stated earlier. So sad, really, I prefer pc I think.
Do you need xbox live to find a match?
Only for Xbox. Even without live you can play on pc
Phips85 wrote:
so please 343, bring hw2 to steam orwhat i think iss cooler bring cross platform support,
No. keyboard and mouse has a huge advantage over the controller.
The PC player base is small but i have no trouble with finding a game