Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

halo wars 2 ranking sucks

OP Defendxer

when i win i go up by 20 and when i lose go down by 50 it doesn't make any sense i stay in platinum 4 5 6 i can't get out platinum its really getting boring
up!
Defendxer wrote:
when i win i go up by 20 and when i lose go down by 50 it doesn't make any sense i stay in platinum 4 5 6 i can't get out platinum its really getting boring
Yeah man, I've had the same exact problem when I was playing ranked in Halo Wars 2. It's so unfair when you reach a high rank by playing every single day and then go down by a lot. Doesn't make sense tbh.
It's impossible to go down by 50, the max is 30.
The problem is the top 5 players in the game have 2nd accounts and keep feeding the top guy to stay in the top 5 rankings . Which is a big problem in 3v3s.
YUNG JeD1 wrote:
The problem is the top 5 players in the game have 2nd accounts and keep feeding the top guy to stay in the top 5 rankings . Which is a big problem in 3v3s.
And this company has done nothing about it since day one.
YUNG JeD1 wrote:
None of the top 5 really play 3s that much..and its 3s. Boosting in 3s means almost nothing really.
It's impossible to go down by 50, the max is 30.
I just said 50 coz i didnt knew the exact amout but its still not fair it takes so much time to get in platinum 6 and then lose everything and go down to 4 it takes ages
YUNG JeD1 wrote:
Wtf why is this not still fixed
If you lose to someone that you shouldn't lose to you will go down by alot

Also this car sand guy is clueless. Max is 30 CSR which is equivalent to 50% in the non onyx ranks. Typical apples vs oranges here folks. Nothing to do with the highest bonus vs medium size and the next thing you know I'm FaceTiming my cutting board
EiTeNeR wrote:
If you lose to someone that you shouldn't lose to you will go down by alot

Also this car sand guy is clueless. Max is 30 CSR which is equivalent to 50% in the non onyx ranks. Typical apples vs oranges here folks. Nothing to do with the highest bonus vs medium size and the next thing you know I'm FaceTiming my cutting board
60%
hint:
Dont "quit" games meaning capitulate.
Kill your bases and let the time run off.
When you capitulate, you loose 30 points as penalty for "leaving", when you demolish your bases, and let the timer run off, you "loose" and points get calculated based on the difference to your enemys rank.
Thank me later.
hint:
When you capitulate, you loose 30 points as penalty for "leaving", when you demolish your bases, and let the timer run off, you "loose" and points get calculated based on the difference to your enemys rank.
Thank me later.
Nope. You lose the same amount either way, just one way is quick and the other wastes a minute.
hint:
Thank me later.
Nope. You lose the same amount either way, just one way is quick and the other wastes a minute.
fascinating to see someone with your skill telling such a BS.

Leaving is penalty (always 30 Points), loosing is calculated based on CSR difference.
<p></p>
hint:
Thank me later.

Leaving is penalty (always 30 Points), loosing is calculated based on CSR difference.
<p></p>
Leaving gives the same penalty as losing. DCing is -30 and more MMR loss it seems.
hint:
Thank me later.

<p></p>
Leaving gives the same penalty as losing. DCing is -30 and more MMR loss it seems.
DC is the same mechanics then leaving. System can't see a difference.
Maybe a mod could bring clarity here, like i have seen in an other thread.
No need, its easily testable, and has been many times.
trusting your boths expierence and takin' back my "big mouth" then.
just repeated, what i read to the same topic ages ago.
YUNG JeD1 wrote:
If what you say is true, you might want to report that to Postums.