1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8
Werd5 wrote:
Have mine running. We need a new sticky for bugs/feedback. The PC minimap still has issues.
You can get community help in the Halo Wars 2 Support forums, all official support for the game can be found on Xbox.com: http://xbox.com/hw2
I'm so confused.

Is the game supposed to become playable in less than 2 hours? Or is it supposed to unlock at midnight regional time?

Too much contradictory info. And all the people getting access early isn't helping.
If I go to my purchase it says it unlocks at 2/17/17 at 12:00 am, but doesn't list a region. I'm assuming it goes by the purchasers region.
Yeah, same here. I'm an Eastern timer, too.

But people are saying (like in this thread) that the game unlocks when the live event starts.
its live in Germany

:)
I'm so confused.

Is the game supposed to become playable in less than 2 hours? Or is it supposed to unlock at midnight regional time?

Too much contradictory info. And all the people getting access early isn't helping.
If I go to my purchase it says it unlocks at 2/17/17 at 12:00 am, but doesn't list a region. I'm assuming it goes by the purchasers region.

But people are saying (like in this thread) that the game unlocks when the live event starts.
Guess we'll find out in an hour, but I wouldn't hold out too much hope. What's odd though is I can't even access the Halo Wars Definitive Edition that came with my UE bundle. Even that says "Too Early".
I'm so confused.

Guess we'll find out in an hour, but I wouldn't hold out too much hope. What's odd though is I can't even access the Halo Wars Definitive Edition that came with my UE bundle. Even that says "Too Early".
That's really weird. I just checked, and my DE starts up fine.
I'm so confused.

Mine is only accessible via "recent installations" which tries to load up Halo Wars 2. It doesn't appear in my game library either, just HW2.
by the gods! less than an hour!
I'm so confused.

I'm so confused.

Mine is only accessible via "recent installations" which tries to load up Halo Wars 2. It doesn't appear in my game library either, just HW2.

Are you both trying to do it as the DLC for HW2, or the separate game?
Intermittent Poster and Infrequent Viewer.
Beat every challenge on Halo Wars 2 Blitz Beta.
SEC3OP doesn't make me a moderator or so, I can't aid in that regard.
I'm so confused.

I'm so confused.

Mine's separate.
too much time left for me!
I'm so confused.

I'm so confused.

It only installed as an "add on" for HW2. Never gave the option for a separate game and if I go to the store it says that it doesn't release until the 20th.

I thought it was supposed to be a separate thing though that's been playable since Dec. 2016. Is it because I pre-ordered the digital version or something?
I'm so confused.

I'm so confused.

It only installed as an "add on" for HW2. Never gave the option for a separate game and if I go to the store it says that it doesn't release until the 20th.

I thought it was supposed to be a separate thing though that's been playable since Dec. 2016. Is it because I pre-ordered the digital version or something?
The "Add-on" is a key saying you have it. Depending when you pre-ordered it should be a 7 - 10 day wait for the code I believe.
I'm so confused.

I'm so confused.

The "Add-on" is a key saying you have it. Depending when you pre-ordered it should be a 7 - 10 day wait for the code I believe.
Ah that's why. I only pre-ordered a couple days ago.
I'm so confused.

I'm so confused.

Ah that's why. I only pre-ordered a couple days ago.
Mhm. You should if I am right in guessing, be able to get the blitz packs from the HW:DE heroic and skirmish achievements after launch
fa, fa, five minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still can't play, so... yeah.
I guess that was the count down till the live stream, im watching it right now.
So it's definitely region based then. People in Germany are playing it and it's 1:17 or so there now.
Why in the world is this being released regionally based on time-zones, ESPECIALLY in this day and age?
Why in the world is this being released regionally based on time-zones, ESPECIALLY in this day and age?
yeah kinda odd.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8