Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] Halo Wars 2 Salty Players

OP buzzsaw135

I'm curious to know if you guys encountered these types in the game ? I've had a few claiming to IP trace me and "kill" me at my home address. Don't give in to them if you do, they're all talk, no action.
I've yet to find anyone so rude, most I've had is the occasional "F--- You, rushing is for noobs" after I beat their face in on maps I should be losing. Please tell me you're reporting people who do that kind of thing though, it's disgusting how angry people get over a video game, and threats of violence shouldn't be taken lightly when the threats come en-mass.
Never reply, just report. That's how the system will work.
I've yet to find anyone so rude, most I've had is the occasional "F--- You, rushing is for noobs" after I beat their face in on maps I should be losing. Please tell me you're reporting people who do that kind of thing though, it's disgusting how angry people get over a video game, and threats of violence shouldn't be taken lightly when the threats come en-mass.
I often do, but it just seems Microsoft doesn't do anything to enforce it, so it's kinda pointless these days.
buzzsaw135 wrote:
I often do, but it just seems Microsoft doesn't do anything to enforce it, so it's kinda pointless these days.
Not true at all. I get messages all the time from Microsoft saying they took action on someone saying something hyper offensive or threatening when I report it.
EJGPharmMD wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
Not true at all. I get messages all the time from Microsoft saying they took action on someone saying something hyper offensive or threatening when I report it.
I never got any messages from them when I reported them a few days ago. How long does it take for an enforcement message ?
buzzsaw135 wrote:
EJGPharmMD wrote:
buzzsaw135 wrote:
I never got any messages from them when I reported them a few days ago. How long does it take for an enforcement message ?
It takes a minute. Remember they review tons of these. Give it 3-5 days. But they will message you if they take action.
There's really nothing to discuss here. If someone sent you a message like that, then report it. You already did, so there's really nothing to be gained by bringing it here. It sucks that it happened to you but it's really not a Halo Wars 2 thing so much as it is a gamer thing in general.