Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Halo wars 2 should get a new content update

OP Halolover9990

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I would love to see more leaders and maps. Especially an ODST leader (Vaughn).
I would love to see more leaders and maps. Especially an ODST leader (Vaughn).
Then how would you see this leader leader powers, and units, and what they do? You can come up with a list if you want.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Dose anyway have a new leader they want to put in?
Flood leader like the gravemind
For the gravemind there already some units so they would just have to come up with leader powers
They no longer support the game, they all left to work on Reach and Infinite...
Here’s an idea I made a while ago. Let me know what you think! P.S. If anyone knows how to get a link from the google docs app onto here,please let me know.
Leader Name: Tartarus
Description: Tartarus decimates his foes with powerful melee units and numerous offensive abilities.

Hero Unit: Tartarus
Tartarus: Good against infantry, good against vehicles, cannot attack air, and okay against buildings.

Tier 1 Upgrade
Slam Hammer: Gives Tartarus a Y ability in which he slams his hammer into the ground, hurting nearby enemy units. After hitting the ground, Tartarus gets a 20 second speed and damage buff.

Tier 2 Upgrade
Refined Metal: Increases Tartarus’s damage and health, as well as improving the additional damage from slam hammer.

Tier 3 Upgrade
Brute Fury: Increases Tartarus’s health and damage, as well as extending the buff from Slam hammer to 30 seconds. Activating slam hammer slightly buffs nearby brutes.

Exclusive units:
Brute Honor Guard(Unlocked from leader wheel)
Loyal Engineer(Replaces engineer)

Brute Honor Guard: Good against infantry, okay against vehicles, cannot attack air, okay against buildings.

Tier 1 Upgrade
For the Prophets: Increases damage and health, as well as adding a light shield.

Loyal Engineer: Engineer that explodes violently on death, damaging nearby enemy units. Cannot attack units.

Leader powers:
Unlock 1:
Heavy Mine, Prophets Will

Heavy Mine: Drop a cloaked mine that explodes violently when enemy troops get too close. Can’t be triggered by air, but can lightly damage air.

Prophets Will: Passive power that makes all infantry faster, as well as making outposts slightly cheaper.

Unlock 2:
Hostile Takeover, Frontline Assistance

Hostile Takeover: Call in three Brute honor guards for 40 seconds. Upgrading once allows 5 Honor guards to be dropped along with a loyal Engineer. Lasts 1 minute.

Frontline Assistance: Makes a large but slow healing zone that slows enemies inside it. Upgrading it prolongs it’s duration, increases its healing speed, and further slows enemies inside.

Unlock 3:
Mortar Fire, Jackal Snipers

Mortar Fire: Bombard a position with wraith mortar fire for 15 seconds. Upgrading increases length to 20 seconds, as well as increasing the amount of wraith shots.

Jackal Snipers: Select 3 enemy units for jackal snipers to shoot at for 5 seconds. Upgrading allows you to target 4 units, as well as making the duration 8 seconds.

Unlock 4:
Fist of Rukt, Unrelenting Force

Fist of Rukt: Upgrades Tartarus gravity hammer, as well as making jump pack brutes do more damage.

Unrelenting Force: Brute Honor Guards, Jump Pack Brutes, and Tartarus now train faster.

Unlock 5:
Banshee Division, Great Journey

Banshee Division: Call In 8 banshees that move in one direction across the map.

Great Journey: Veterancy gained from killing units is increased, but enemies also gain more from you. Veterancy from killing hero and super units is greatly increased.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3