Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Halo Wars 2 Update

OP ToughCanning

Hello,

When loading Halo Wars 2 on pc, I have a screen displaying that a new patch is available. When clicking on the link, the following page is displayed: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/38bd6e2ebbb14e5b9b359bb029588800/topics/halo-wars-2---patch-notes-updated-april-4/9756196e-2970-4247-8c0c-dd1a043a098c/posts

I cannot see where to get the patch from on this page.

Can someone please help me patch Halo Wars 2 to the latest version?
You get the patch from checking for updates in the Windows Store. The page it links to is just a list of all the changes made in the update
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Los mantis de Jhonson son imparables demasiado rush