Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Halo wars 2 Xbox one S console?

OP Fvmous Loko

?
It would be neat to have a red team theme i'd totally buy it.
It would be neat to have a red team theme i'd totally buy it.
Yeah that'd be cool.
Well, I'm a huge halo fan and RTS. Would be cool to see a halo wars Xbox one S , my problem is I already own the S 2tb. So I'm hoping they make a halo 6 SCORPIO!!! Now that I'm really looking forward too!!
If a Halo Wars 2 themed Xbox One console were to be released I would expect it to have been announced by last month. So it's very unlikely.
You can probably expect Halo wars 2 bundled with an Xbox One S or maybe Blue 1TB consoles like Gears 4 was.
I would love to upgrade my H5 console to a banished themed S console. It would be so badass
I'd love a Halo Wars 2 themed controller, my Halo 5 Master Chief controller is my favourite they've done so far.
I think I remember seeing a custom halo wars 2 Xbox one a console that was a prize for a contest Microsoft had
It would be cool seeing the Spirit of Fire logo on the Xbox
Please 343, make it happen
I have every Halo Xbox so would this would be an instant pre order.

I suspect if they were planning on making one it would've been announced already, there's still a chance though. I think the most we'll see is a Halo Wars 2 controller.
I have every halo console as well. If they release a HW2 console, I'll buy 2. (Are you listening to your customers 343?!)
Well, I'm a huge halo fan and RTS. Would be cool to see a halo wars Xbox one S , my problem is I already own the S 2tb. So I'm hoping they make a halo 6 SCORPIO!!! Now that I'm really looking forward too!!
If they made a 6 Scorpio I'd easily get that one haha. I ignored the S because I didn't want to update when I knew Scorpio was around the corner and my One works perfectly fine.