Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Halo Wars 2 Xbox Series X/S update

OP RAUL CDMX

What is the probability of seeing an update for halo wars 2 on xbox series x with 60 or 120 fps in the near future?
Highly probable. Shouldn't be that hard.
If it is a PC, it has already been converted to 60fps.
If possible, please actively upgrade.
343 loses a cool villain without knowing it.
Atriox is my favorite villain (maybe a hero)
I want you to play an active part in the HALO universe properly.
The Xbox series S's CPU is equivalent to the Ryzen3700X.
This is more specs than all mid-gaming PCs and is enough to play 3v3 at 120fps.
If the SX's Halowars2 has the PC version installed internally, you won't have any laggy commands or stuttering.
If OneS players are excluded from PC-SX matching......This is a radical jokeXp
RAUL CDMX wrote:
What is the probability of seeing an update for halo wars 2 on xbox series x with 60 or 120 fps in the near future?
Next to no chance at all I’d say. Halo Wars 2 wasn’t that popular when it came out let alone now! They’re not going to commit the time, money and resources to something only a few people will see!
RAUL CDMX wrote:
Quite possibly, but, they already released a patch for next gen? I remember that yes
Meanwhile is already 4k, right?
Please 60/120 fps update !
fred 182 wrote:
RAUL CDMX wrote:
Next to no chance at all I’d say. Halo Wars 2 wasn’t that popular when it came out let alone now! They’re not going to commit the time, money and resources to something only a few people will see!
Well, you are certainly welcome to you're opinion. I'm of the opinion that it wouldn't take that much time, money or resources to at least give us a 4K/60 mode. Anyway, it seems the game is having issues with the XSX so they might as well include any upgrades in the patch.
Hey all, is anyone else having issues with Halo Wars 2 crashing on their Series X? I haven't received any updates for the game in a long time. I have moved to playing it on PC because of the crashing on Series X.
Pyrium wrote:
Hey all, is anyone else having issues with Halo Wars 2 crashing on their Series X? I haven't received any updates for the game in a long time. I have moved to playing it on PC because of the crashing on Series X.
Yeah its unfortunately broken on Series X, I've given up since lagging out of 50% of my games. No idea how that makes sense especially with the game being a Microsoft property but you're best off on pc or an older XboxOne until a hotfix comes out.