1. I don't know how common of a problem that is. Nevertheless, yeah, that sucks.
- Saved data frequently disappears in some environments
Even if miraculously HW 3 was madeIncomplete? Betrayed our trust? What are you even talking about?
HW 2 is incomplete
343industries betrayed our trust.
That fact does not change.
HW 2 is the best game.
So it is sad.
· Startup fails on Xbox One
· Rug is too severe
· Game falls during game
· Unit does not pick up supplies
343 Industries recognizes these problems but has left it for more than a year. Even MCC is, they are despising users.
2. I've had the game freeze on the main menu once. I've heard of it happening more for others, but is this really a betrayal of trust...?
3. I don't know what that is, honestly.
4. Yes, disconnects are a problem.
5. Again..... is this really a betrayal of trust? If that's the standard by which you judge a developer and their product, you must have a mistrust of every developer who has ever made a game. Units not capturing nodes or picking up supplies is indeed annoying, but there are ways to work around it and get them to do what you want them to.
So I'll definitely grant you the couple of technical issues the game has. This is all ignoring the fact that HW2 was not developed by 343. They are simply managing the game now. The game launched with far more technical and balance issues than it currently has. It is in a better place now because of 343.
343 lost our trust when they copy and pasted h1-h4 code into one game and called it the Master Chief Collection (which is widely regarded as the buggiest release of all time, Microsoft even dished out free live to anyone stupid enough to be an early adopter) not as a tribute to old games, but to fund their H5 game where they injected their "creative influences" in order to make the game more CoD-like and crippled the franchise.
343 Industries: "If it aint broke, break it"
Although I will say that Halo Wars 2 has been a delight (I have bought all characters and expansions) so whoever is on this team please give them a raise.