OP DylanCharles171

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Oakspear wrote:
I hope we get a Halo Wars 3. I love both Halo Wars 1 & 2 and it would be a major disappointment to have the series end now. I know word is that Halo Wars 2 didn't sell well, but I think that's more reflective of console players just not being that interested in RTS games than the quality of the Halo Wars titles.
I'm always trying to get my friends into RTS, but even though it's 2019, doesn't mean that the players can't bring the game back.(because supposedly it's dead) If everyone who still plays this game, invited one, or two friends we can bring the Halo Wars 2 Community "back", the developers have announced there will be more content coming in 2019, it's up to the players to expose other players to RTS and that's what I've been doing and you can do it too, we can make the Halo Wars 2 community way stronger. I've started a Spartan Company called "HW2 Still Breathing"so that the very active players have a way to come together. I don't ever want anyone to have to play Halo Wars 2 Alone if they don't want to play alone.
Spoiler:
Show
I have brought 3 people back and trying to get 4 more to get back in the game again. all the success is due to firefight its a great game mode and the new leaders are pretty awesome.
I think if they do create a Halo Wars 3 that they should take a few notes from Starcraft 2 and add the ability for people to create their own games on the game developers app somehow. Making it cross play with Computer players would certainly benefit building that community. I could see somebody making their own Red vs. Blue on a Halo 3 developers app as well. That would be pretty cool for the community to build new games and play them on a console. In that way, they could increase the life of the game and keep players coming back as well as continue doing what they have been doing to add to the game content. I feel like there are a lot of Starcraft 2 peeps looking for something new to get into. They'd probably bounce back and forth quite a bit.
I would love for a Halo Wars 3 and one to be released on Steam, still waiting for HW2 to come on Steam
id hope so but rts games just arent really in rn for developers to make big big money like an fps.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4