Well you're absolutely wrong for so many reasons but I'll explain why.destroyer2367 wrote:Hello guys I think halo wars and halo wars 2 is a bit of a cash grab, and let me explain why:
1. Halo wars is a poor attempt at trying to mimic something like league of legends
2. Halo originated as a first person shooter so why try something different stick with what your good at and work on your current genre before expanding to others
So yeah I would like to know your guys thoughts on halo wars and why I am wrong or right.
1. Halo originally started out as an RTS, then became a TPS, then eventually FPS. If anything Halo is going back to its roots. Which happens when a franchise becomes big.
2. League of Legends and Halo Wars do not even play or act the same. The only thing I can think of that's similar is Blitz and even that is completely different with the leveling up your cards compared to destroying a person's tower and nexus. There isn't even a jungler role in Halo Wars 1 or 2.
3. Halo Wars was in development before LoL so yeah, I don't know what you're really getting at.