[Locked] halo wars good or bad??

OP iKatastor

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
CDAT1AD wrote:
Best RTS game on a console ever and frankly the cut scenes alone made it worth owning.
Honestly. if ANY of you think Halo wars was a good rts compared to some other games.... Your just a halo fanboy.. Simple as that.. If you dont believe me look at this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1ojto49l2w
You are basing your argument solely off your own opinion.

The industry's general opinion is that Halo Wars is the best RTS experience on console. That's not fanboy-ism, it's critical analysis by numerous respected game reviewers. Please show me any significant game review that says otherwise. Not some random man-baby uploading -Yoink- gameplay footage to youtube.
Im happy for a bigger one and id love to see better units and a faster paced game.
halo wars is good game !!!
Best RTS game on a console ever
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
even if you didn't like the game, at least halo has a variety of different style games to try.
It's still my favorite RTS-Game!
Halo Wars is a great game, you should at least play it for the story.
I played it at my friends house recently and i actually kinda enjoyed it after I understood what was happening.
I LOVED IT, i would definitely play Halo wars 2.

I loved halo wars, but it also had so many issues that i wouldn't be bothered if they remake the whole game again in a new scheme, the campaign was good but it lacked on some gameplay.
It better be good
It was gr8 just unique. Most halo fans aren't typically rts gamers so it wasn't appreciated properly
Was excellent for my
i enjoyed it.
Halo Wars is good. Simple Gameplay, that allows you to exploit the weak. FOR THE GLORY OF THE COVENANT!
i loved it i mean it could have been better but id buy it again and beat the game 100% again.
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from Halo Wars when I first got it. But I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I was wrong to think that way. With this said, the multiplayer needs some pretty big tweaks to make it more entertaining.
Halo Wars I believed did great justice for the halo series. Allowing you to feel like a true commander but of course it had its room for improvement which I hope Halo Wars 2 will be able to achieve.
One of the best RTS ever made. In terms of its story, which was incredible.
The games cutscenes and animation was FAR ahead of its time and is one of the best aesthetic pleasing Halo games of all time.
On top of all that, one of the best console RTS ever made. I still play it a lot.
One of the best RTS ever made. In terms of its story, which was incredible.
The games cutscenes and animation was FAR ahead of its time and is one of the best aesthetic pleasing Halo games of all time.
On top of all that, one of the best console RTS ever made. I still play it a lot.
Why did you necro a 5 year old thread just to say that?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3