Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

HALO WARS MATCHMAKING

OP DaffodilCake452

Hey Halo realm, I used to play halo wars back in the day and enjoyed myself.. I've been thinking about getting into hw2 but I am curious about the amount of players.. is it dead??? If so, for those of you who do play; would you like to play? DISCLAIMER- I am no good haha I am not even familiar with all the new chars and builds but I'm down to grind for the hell of it, I'm looking for a break from grad school. Let me know if you boys and gals want to teach me the ways of the force, your incentive is I will eventually overthrow your skill so you will be able to learn from me one day ;p
There are some who still play it like me, it just takes a little longer to get into a lobby.
hw2 is a absolute yoinkshow in terms of balancing and skill for newbies. I use to get the occasional win but since they announced no new patches for balancing, it has gotten worse.
edit: Yeah, I am officially done with HW2 now. Was fun while it lasted but I don't enjoy it anymore.
I’ve just gotten back into HW2 I am also not great at the game but willing to improve and play some ranked games n the very near future!
Hey Halo realm, I used to play halo wars back in the day and enjoyed myself.. I've been thinking about getting into hw2 but I am curious about the amount of players.. is it dead??? If so, for those of you who do play; would you like to play? DISCLAIMER- I am no good haha I am not even familiar with all the new chars and builds but I'm down to grind for the hell of it, I'm looking for a break from grad school. Let me know if you boys and gals want to teach me the ways of the force, your incentive is I will eventually overthrow your skill so you will be able to learn from me one day ;p
It’s pretty much dead from what I can tell however AI versus in any game type is still incredibly fun, and totally worth sinking some time into if your interesting in checking out matchmaking. You’d really never know it wasn’t PCs if this was some sort of blind trial.
It’s pretty much dead from what I can tell however AI versus in any game type is still incredibly fun, and totally worth sinking some time into if your interesting in checking out matchmaking. You’d really never know it wasn’t PCs if this was some sort of blind trial.
Heroic and up certainly. Normal AI is pretty lobotomised at times
I still play the game. It is a little slow sometimes though
Be prepared for air spam every single game 🙂
Be prepared for air spam every single game 🙂
Too real, that was already a problem when I slowed down my playing. Still fun but the strats have become a tad too repetitive