1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Anders is over broken with artilleries in défense
Anders is weak, she doesn't even bench press.
You don't need to bench press when you have an IQ of ovet 169
Eh. Anders isn’t that strong. Her defense is good, but her offense is easily beat out by Jerome imo.
EiTeNeR wrote:
You don't need to bench press when you have an IQ of ovet 169
Nope she is weak, you are biased and nitpicking bye bye.
EiTeNeR wrote:
"Anders is highly intelligent, with a recorded IQ of 180."
-Halopedia
EiTeNeR wrote:
"Anders is highly intelligent, with a recorded IQ of 180."
-Halopedia
With a recorded bench press of 35 pounds.
It is well known that Anders, along with decimus, are currently some of the best leaders in the 1v1 format. Hopefully we can receive a nerf for both of these leaders in the near future, so we can enjoy ranked matchmaking again.
Decimus benches way more than anders.
Better than Jerome players that run walk back and forth out of range when he gets that dumb suit. You just waste all your resources on marines just to get him.at half health.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I think Andres is rather weak compared to Johnson. His Colossuses can clear out armies of Grizzlies with ease and almost have as much range as her freaking siege turrets. The range on the Colossus is unparalleled amongst all other units. It rivals the Locust in range. Ntm that mini MAC is great against buildings.
It’s my favourite unit in the game by far. So flexible to use and easily mass produced.
Douglas stutter stepping OP,
Eh. Anders isn’t that strong. Her defense is good, but her offense is easily beat out by Jerome imo.
Yeah but right now she’s strong with the meta. But you’re right for the most part. But I’ll take a good ol Forgehog and super tanks any day. Hell, a vet 1 Grizzly can wipe 2 Scorpions with ease. In my humble opinion, the missile salvo also dishes out more damage per second than a canister shell can. They just demolish buildings. And Grizzly drop only furthers this power. If you’re down to your Forgehog or last 2 cyclops, make sure their anti air is wiped out and you are gold as -Yoink- with those OP as hell damn Pelicans.
Yeah but right now she’s strong with the meta. But you’re right for the most part. But I’ll take a good ol Forgehog and super tanks any day. Hell, a vet 1 Grizzly can wipe 2 Scorpions with ease. In my humble opinion, the missile salvo also dishes out more damage per second than a canister shell can. They just demolish buildings. And Grizzly drop only furthers this power. If you’re down to your Forgehog or last 2 cyclops, make sure their anti air is wiped out and you are gold as -Yoink- with those OP as hell damn Pelicans.
Part of me wishes Cutter was still in the Meta. Remember the good ol’ days when ODSTs had a DPS and HP that let them stand up to Warthogs without needing to even micro?
She's a bigger threat if you give her the time.
omarlotrc wrote:
Her air power is good, but that’s about it tbh. Wolves are still a good counter to them.

I’ve still got my money on Jerome between him and Anders.
omarlotrc wrote:
Her air power is good, but that’s about it tbh. Wolves are still a good counter to them.

Anders dumps on Jerome lol
R&D is OP and Jerome sinks his eco for building his Hero
omarlotrc wrote:

I guess it all depends on how the leaders are used.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2