1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
I have time off from school, about 3 weeks. I have about 2 weeks left and I was hoping to spend some time playing my main game, Halo Wars 2. This update has made it to where it is unplayable. My main is Arby's, has been since Halo Wars. I can't enjoy the game, most my friends stop playing because of this update (like, 5 or 7 people). One of my friends is about to uninstall the game until the update to fix all this. I know you are hard at work, it's just sucks. I mean, you guys obviously favor the UNSC. When I play before the update it was bad but not as bad...your game has serious balancing issues...

also, it's not far that you nurf the teleport but forges pelican transport is both cheaper and, now, farther. Whatever...I'm getting off topic. Please, at least make forge and Serena unavaible to play until the update...
What I really love about 343-

Every patch they release I agree with 98% of it. They get whats
going on and they are very careful about tweaking the game.
This most recent update was the only one I have really had a serious problem with as it made the game unplayable.

Here is a quick list of what I still think should be changed to make the game a little more balanced

1. I think Cutter's Raid ability was nerfed a little too hard. It was no doubt OP but now he is a pretty UP player, His troops are slower, his ODST's are much weaker, His cyclops drop got nerfed and so did his troop drop. I think the raid was the only thing keeping cutter viable. I think they need to increase the raid back up just a little bit because his troops do not seem very fast anymore. Also, I think Cutter's final air strike ability is not good late game, the pelicans get shot down way too easily, they should have way more resistance or not be able to get shot down at all.

2. I like the way they fixed the forge hog without making him useless again. The only problem im seeing with this is when forge is fighting other leaders he is going to win 100% of the time. Colony is supposed to be the tank leader, Forge's warthog is faster and does more damage than colony, what advantage does colony even get against forge then? He cant outgun him or chase him.

3. I think anti-air units need a buff. They do good damage but do not have nearly enough HP. air units very easily mow over them which doesnt make much sense since they are supposed to be the biggest threat against them. Maybe just make the air units not as good against wolverines/reavers?

4. Something definitely needs to be done about combat salvage. I think the most clear-cut solution is to take away the ability to use them on vultures. Maybe 343 can come up with a better solution. One thing would be to make the ability a percentage one? Based on what units are lost they could give you back maybe 25% of the troops cost? or make it a population cap instead of an actual unit number "8"

5. One final thing is I think grunts need a bit of a buff. They just do not seem to hold up in battle against their marine counter parts. Maybe they are better than I think (as I never use them) but they just seem weak in most situations.
I like how when they messed up with Jerome they nerfed him straight away because they already got everyones money from him. They mess up with serina and forge even and take ages to fix it cause forge has been out for so long so they aren't earning money from him anymore. No doubt they will say it's to do with Microsoft verification but they verified the Jerome one pretty damn fast.
'High Priority'......
There is major bug when a forge player goes against a serina, once the forge hog has the second upgrade on it, anytime you use all units and go through any type of ice from powers nodes, troops, leader powers, or the base, it makes forge hog along with all surrounding units in the aurora completely immobile, meaning they are unable to move and just sit in the ice and get wrecked... Please fix your game.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
any ideas when the game will be patched? just played against forge 5 times in a row on 1v1. cant see why everyone who doesn't want to jump on the band wagon with playing forge should have to deal with the game being unplayable for so long
So glad cause I had a player freezing my base, I was at the point when I saw Serina I was going to attack them first getting rid of them lol.
HeHateMee wrote:
Interesting point of view
Don't listen to him, he is too salty
IKNiGHTSY wrote:
I second this motion across the board... If I messed up this bad at fighting, then I wouldn't have a job..
No one should be fired, seriously man
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
IKNiGHTSY wrote:
Forge is broken - game is currently unplayable...

ranked matches 2s & 3s are double / triple forge every time.

Shouldn't take long to patch a 300% mistake considering the Jerome update.

P.S. Do you have developers who play the game ?

Who ever made that decision should be fired!
No, the 300% damage originally planned was fine, but the splash damage is bugged. No one should lose their job/be demoted because of a bug.

Should QA have caught it? Quite possibly. But it's still a bug.
IKNiGHTSY wrote:

I second this motion across the board... If I messed up this bad at fighting, then I wouldn't have a job..
No, the 300% damage originally planned was fine, but the splash damage is bugged. No one should lose their job/be demoted because of a bug.

Should QA have caught it? Quite possibly. But it's still a bug.
I agree he shouldn't lose his job. I seriously doubt one person made the final call on the forge anvil buff. I think it's pretty clear they were scrunched for time and didn't do a good job testing it. This is what happens when you dedicate a leader every month. I would have rather waited another week rather than have a month of this garbage.
IKNiGHTSY wrote:

fair enough I guess
right now, I just want yap yap news
Am I the only one here that thinks Forge is underpowered? I mean I can only kill one Army at a time with the Y button. When I get to your base I'm like "ugh" now I gotta actually start producing units, such a pain. I was thinking Forge should come fully upgraded off the start. I can't be the only one who think Forge needs a buff.
Can you guys buff the colossus? In it's current state its garbage. Its supposed to be a long range anti-vehicle mech yet does little damage to vehicles and it's "stomp" ability defeats its purpose unless you plan on going CQC with it, by the time the animation for the stomp even finishes it usually gets killed or whatever infantry is there has already run away.
HeHateMee wrote:
Let's 1v1 and see who's salty after
HeHateMee wrote:
Let's 1v1 and see who's salty after
Don't do it burnin, its not worth your time haha
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3