Can we talk about balancing Forge as well as decreasing cost to choppers. They cost more than a Warthog yet underperform. Oh and I want to play Halo wars 2.... Tired of playing Hog wars 2.... Maybe make Anti vehicle take less dps from vehicles?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members or make non-constructive posts
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
These puns man, can't get enough.
What a ray of sunshine
Can we talk about balancing Forge as well as decreasing cost to choppers. They cost more than a Warthog yet underperform. Oh and I want to play Halo wars 2.... Tired of playing Hog wars 2.... Maybe make Anti vehicle take less dps from vehicles?
All of your points seem to make sense, I haven't played HW2 all that much. All I really play nowadays is ridiculous custom games with friends and lots and lots of TFF so I can't really have an opinion on the "Hogs Being OP" thing. In short I would love to agree/disagree with you I just can't as I have no experience with what you're talking about.
Where the heck have you been Marco?
Tired of Division? Welcome back
Seems the new trend is rushing with warthogs.
Pretty sure that's an NI in his tag not an NL lol
Just lower the energy cost of Anti vehicle units. This should satisfy the unbalanced units.
vehicles need to be powerful
halo wars 2 used to be who had the anti army.
cutter cyclops used to run the show.
but I do agree that Tier 2 vehicles are very strong
a simple change to cost of Anti vehicle units would help tremendously.
dont buff or nerf any unit simply lower the energy cost on cyclops and hunters.
Also Anti air units populations need to be lowered by 1
With a win percentage like yours, you seem to be handling it just fine.
Where the heck have you been Marco?
It's not him lol

As far as I know, Marco is still hooked on The Division.
Leave the hogs alone. They're fine the way they are :)

It's an excellent opening strategy against people who are asleep at the wheel
LbonB312 wrote:
With a win percentage like yours, you seem to be handling it just fine.
No my friend. Even with my win % I struggle just as every other player vs Forges eco/ hog spam. I must admit I dont have a solid solution as to how to balance the hogs.... but I will say they werent a problem a few seasons ago. Banished especially need a way to handle it. Hunters get RAMMED and made bug juice for the hogs.