Honestly 343 you listen to the community too much

OP nuchey

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I think the OP meant that the developers over correct balance issues
Read most of that and my only question is who even uses Boundless fury? Or invest a leader points into it 😂
Read most of that and my only question is who even uses Boundless fury? Or invest a leader points into it 😂
I do, it's great
I don't think that hearing the commuinity is their only motivation, as far as I know they might do some kind of data mining too, they'll act based on that and other criteria.

What's been really messing here is the testing, Forgehog is the proof of that.
Most of the reverts are partial reverts which is OK and that's exactly how balancing works.
Boundless Siphon is one of the best passives in the game. It may not be good as Siphon but it stacks and is even better with final tier leader ability that increase damage and speed, forgot the name by now though. If I was to play Decimus, I would by that after Siphon and Vertex and the buff for increased damage and speed.
Are you talking about the passive or the active?

The passive is actually very useful.
Are you talking about the passive or the active?

The passive is actually very useful.
Yep. Decimus has all the best passives in game besides Rolling Economy.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4