So im trying to get better at HW2 and everyone has linked me to L1am Wh1tes guide which is good but im not really getting it. So im thinking i just need alot more play time before it starts to make sense but im having a really hard time trying to figure out which leaders to play. So what do you guys do when youre choosing your leader? Do you have a main that you just stick with? Do you just choose whos top teir? What do you do?
I just random all bro cuz it's more fun that way. YOLO
If Liam’s guide isn’t helping you decide a leader I’ll give you two options tell me specifically what your looking for in a leader or just play decimus he’s new player friendly
Personally, I just choose who fits my favorite playstyle/who's LPs I like the most. How do you prefer to play? Turtle up and roll out with a tech'ed up army? Rapid movement? Infantry or vehicle focused?
There are many ways to choose a leader.
- Appearance - If you like how they look (Best usually for casual play)
- Synergy - If the leader's playstyle matches your own (Best for long term matchmaking sessions)
- Leader Tier list - If you want to play the most overpowered leader possible (Best for climbing the leaderboard)
- Leader Counter picks - If you want to choose a leader specifically to counter your opponent (Best for custom games/tournaments or competitive)
GT: BtC Hosticide
FACTIONS IN TECH 1:
- UNSC - requires a lot of positioning with units due to the lack of mobility that the banished have with teleports and unit speeds. More defensive and precise.
- Banished - requires a lot more micro with units to utilize mobility and the abilities of the units. More agile and overall utility.