Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

How long does it take to get to lvl 50?

OP UK1V

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey guys I'd just like to know how long it takes to get to level 50 in Halo Wars 2?
Bonus info if you'd like to add, is the DLC worth it? And what's the best group to play as? Thanks guys! :)
About 3-5 days playing time. The season pass in general is worth it. New leaders drop every month for basically the rest of the year. Campaign additions have been promised as well. For $20 it's a good deal. Especially when you consider it's only 20! Most games charge 40+ now for season passes.
Matic wrote:
About 3-5 days playing time. The season pass in general is worth it. New leaders drop every month for basically the rest of the year. Campaign additions have been promised as well. For $20 it's a good deal. Especially when you consider it's only 20! Most games charge 40+ now for season passes.
Good stuff, thanks for the information! That's not long at all, nothing like Halo 5 lol, the grind is real haha!
All I can say is, much, much shorter than prior Halo titles. I'm level thirty-something right now, and have been playing almost daily since launch.
All I can say is, much, much shorter than prior Halo titles. I'm level thirty-something right now, and have been playing almost daily since launch.
You should be level 300 if you have been playing daily since launch.
UK1V wrote:
Hey guys I'd just like to know how long it takes to get to level 50 in Halo Wars 2?
Bonus info if you'd like to add, is the DLC worth it? And what's the best group to play as? Thanks guys! :)
135hours
DLC wort wort wort it. They will release a new leader every month until june 2020
I had a Blitz-only phase that didn't give much XP, but that got boring, so I tried Deathmatch, and have been much more entertained by that ever since. I also only play 2 or 3 matches a day, since cheap tactics performed on me get old quick, so that's a factor.
Playing daily can literally mean playing one match a day . . .
It all depends on wins and losses. In my case I'm a 50 and it took me about 5 days gametime. And yes get the season pass. Banished ftw
Herecy wrote:
It all depends on wins and losses. In my case I'm a 50 and it took me about 5 days gametime. And yes get the season pass. Banished ftw
Thanks for the info! How much xp does campaign give? Not much?
Someone can explain me why us limited to level 50? Even if level 50 is the higher one, why is it so "easy" to get there... Like I played Halo 5 for almost one year and I reached level 125 last month.
UK1V wrote:
Herecy wrote:
Well on Legendary, for each mission it gives you 1100 XP, so you can easily repeat the 1st mission over and over again. However 343 have put a limit on how much XP you can get from campaign which sucks but, use it really saves you a lot of time considering that from 49 to 50 is 30,00XP...
BlinxESP wrote:
Someone can explain me why us limited to level 50? Even if level 50 is the higher one, why is it so "easy" to get there... Like I played Halo 5 for almost one year and I reached level 125 last month.
More than likely because of the launch of Halo 6 next year! 343 want to make it an achievable realistic goal. How pissed would people be if they had to make a dirty grind for 152 in H5 and then that again in Halo Wars 2!
Herecy wrote:
UK1V wrote:
Herecy wrote:
Well on Legendary, for each mission it gives you 1100 XP, so you can easily repeat the 1st mission over and over again. However 343 have put a limit on how much XP you can get from campaign which sucks but, use it really saves you a lot of time considering that from 49 to 50 is 30,00XP...
Yeah I did some research on that and I'm currently compiling the xp required for each Rank, may not be the only person doing it but I feel better knowing I'm doing it just in case! 30k is the biggest push but I believe the rank before that is only 16,800.
UK1V wrote:
135hours
DLC wort wort wort it. They will release a new leader every month until june 2020
Where did you get that info. I don't think they will be releasing constant DLC for 3 years.

But on topic the season pass is definitely worth it. As for level 50 it shouldn't take that long.
UK1V wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
More than likely because of the launch of Halo 6 next year! 343 want to make it an achievable realistic goal. How pissed would people be if they had to make a dirty grind for 152 in H5 and then that again in Halo Wars 2!
I dunno... I feel they are different games. Maybe you are right honestly. But Halo 6 is not coming anytime soon tough.
BlinxESP wrote:
UK1V wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
I dunno... I feel they are different games. Maybe you are right honestly. But Halo 6 is not coming anytime soon tough.
I know Halo 6 is a while away but there's only about 10% of the Halo population above SR150 at the moment, and there's only a mil xp difference between 150-152 as there is from 1-150. It's a loooooong grind. Nobody has the time for two of these grinds so close together! Unless you're erickyboo! Then you can grind for whatever you want and attain whatever you want.
I'm 49 and halfway through 50. I've been busy but still keeping it on. And I did recently get my 152 yeah.
I wonder if they will increase the ranks at some point.
erickyboo wrote:
I'm 49 and halfway through 50. I've been busy but still keeping it on. And I did recently get my 152 yeah.
I wonder if they will increase the ranks at some point.
They might, a lot of people have been discussing the low requirements for Rank 50, however I stand by my statement that the main feature Halos will always be a harder grind as more people play fps rather than real time strategy.
UK1V wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
UK1V wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
I know Halo 6 is a while away but there's only about 10% of the Halo population above SR150 at the moment, and there's only a mil xp difference between 150-152 as there is from 1-150. It's a loooooong grind. Nobody has the time for two of these grinds so close together! Unless you're erickyboo! Then you can grind for whatever you want and attain whatever you want.
What I really don't like from getting the highest level is that doesn't mean anything... I know for some people may mean something special. What I mean is there is no reward... No even a couple miserable packs for blitz (I know you receive one just like whenever you up rank)... I really feel Halo Wars 2 needs more things for the long run. Like some Skins, banners for the name... Dunno, but something! To let us keep playing it to get more things.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2