Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

how should i play pavium

OP SoCalWarDog

how should i play pavium
My start is making your first base 2 turrets, 2 shield generators, 3 harvester, 3 extractors and a war council. Use the ability that boosts buildings(Sorry, I forget its name) on your extractors as much as you can. On your second base, build 2 turrets, a sensor tower, a shield generator, 5 mega turrets, 1 harvester, and 1 extracted. If you wanna fit a foundry somewhere in there, you can build anti-air to protect your mega turrets.
God1383 wrote:
My start is making your first base 2 turrets, 2 shield generators, 3 harvester, 3 extractors and a war council. Use the ability that boosts buildings(Sorry, I forget its name) on your extractors as much as you can. On your second base, build 2 turrets, a sensor tower, a shield generator, 5 mega turrets, 1 harvester, and 1 extracted. If you wanna fit a foundry somewhere in there, you can build anti-air to protect your mega turrets.
You build shields T1? That's kinda cool.
Seriously though, Pavium sucks and he shouldnt be played.
God1383 wrote:
That was brunt. If your a lower tiered player, I think hes worth a try. You also didn't answer his question. Since you seem pretty good at the game, according to your stats, why don't you explain why Paviums bad?
God1383 wrote:
God1383 wrote:
That was brunt. If your a lower tiered player, I think hes worth a try. You also didn't answer his question. Since you seem pretty good at the game, according to your stats, why don't you explain why Paviums bad?
Pavium has a horrible early, your only saving grace is Choppers. His T2 isn't much better after the Burnout nerf and he relies on an expo a lot more since people like to push eco on their main base for Burnout and production on the expo, his Hero almost never actually listens and is slow and stupid, Rain is bad without the Hero slow unless you sit in it for whatever reason.
His T3 isn't bad but after 5th point he starts falling off because you really have to win on the first push with Lich, if that fails you're just gonna get out scaled.
God1383 wrote:
God1383 wrote:
Pavium has a horrible early, your only saving grace is Choppers. His T2 isn't much better after the Burnout nerf and he relies on an expo a lot more since people like to push eco on their main base for Burnout and production on the expo, his Hero almost never actually listens and is slow and stupid, Rain is bad without the Hero slow unless you sit in it for whatever reason.
His T3 isn't bad but after 5th point he starts falling off because you really have to win on the first push with Lich, if that fails you're just gonna get out scaled.
So a casual player shouldn't touch him, even if they don't follow the small things wrong with him?
God1383 wrote:
God1383 wrote:
God1383 wrote:
So a casual player shouldn't touch him, even if they don't follow the small things wrong with him?
If you're playing Casual you can still play him, but he's just not that good. If you really wanna get good with a leader that's actually good and still like Banished I recommend Atriox or Colony.
how should i play pavium
Step one: don't shower for a week.
Step two: quit school or work, and live in your moms basement
Step three: get nord vpn and subscribe to sketchy sub Reddit's
Step four: anime figurines must purchased by any means necessary
Step five: Fedora
how should i play pavium
Use forward bases to push his turrets to keep enemies at bay and destroy others bases. He's really good at supporting in 3v3 ranked. Not blits though. Blits is garbage.
how should i play pavium
ok cool
what about become a pro sound cloud rapper?
how should i play pavium
ok cool
what about become a pro sound cloud rapper?
iT'S RISKY BUT IT MAY WORK