The game isn't in a great spot balance-wise. The MM fix is cool, but there are still long standing issues that were never addressed in regards to balance. I'll go leader by leader and say what it is I want to see change. Pretty sure I've done this before, so I might be repeating a few things. I'll sort the leaders to most broken to most underpowered.
- First off, take boundless siphon off of the Warlord. He really never should've gotten it back, and after a few months with it back it's obviously ridiculous.
- Decimus drop is another issue. The fact that he can drop down and nuke an army is just too much taking into account that as a unit he is extremely strong and the nuke has little to no counterplay. Put his Y ability on a cooldown upon dropping the unit.
- Slightly nerf boundless siphon. This way, we can buff banshees (a terrible unit) while not making deci banshees (an op unit) ridiculous.
- Nerf Forgehog HP across the upgrades. He's nothing like he was previously, but he's still crazy hard to kill, especially at T3.
- Increase vehicle drop cooldown. For what it gives you, the vehicle drop comes back far too quickly.
- Nerf the effectiveness of R&D and R&D 2 by 25%. That means both upgrade research cost and time. This is the very core of Anders, so it shouldn't be hit too hard, but no one can doubt how effective the power is as of now.
- Cut 100 power off of Ark Defense. It's really not worth 300/200, and players very often get heal or turret drop instead.
- Nerf sentinel beacon. This power is the most blatantly broken part of Anders. Beacon Kodiaks plus Wingmen Hornets doesn't have a good counter as of now.
- Give the Retriever Sentinel plus 1 speed back. This thing needs to be able to outrun a beam, because otherwise a 2000/2000 unit dies to one leader power.
- Nerf hero damage. Jerome as a unit is insane and refuses to die on tech 1 unless you've got Choppers to ram down the mantis (which isn't very cost efficient). UNSC just have to hope they have a good enough hero to compete with him.
- Reduce Enduring Salvo's damage to buildings. More than half the time I use this power, I'm dropping it on a base. 6 o'clocks really shouldn't be like that.
- Reduce heal duration. This heal is 2nd point, so it can be used very early and provides great sustainability to the already very tanky Hunter Captain and Goliaths. It just proves to be a bit much.
- Increase Goliath build time. Yes, they're expensive for tech 1, but they're so tanky and deal so much damage to not only buildings but their own counters.
- Slightly reduce Chosen's damage. He's almost as much of a hero killer as the Warlord, but he's so much more proficient in other areas. He's not half as sustainable as the Warlord, but a kiting Chosen is very strong right now.
- Shipmaster's issue mostly stems from Beam 3 being too good. Across the board, nerf Beam 3.
- Nerf Burnout at all levels.
- Buff ODSTs. Cutter relies on ODST drop a lot, and right now while Cutter has a few favorable matchups, he doesn't really fit into the meta. He needs tools to end the game before the late game, where he quickly becomes the worst in the game.
- Buff Grenadier damage against hero units. Voridus struggles a lot against leaders with good heroes in the early game. Grenadiers carry their weight against standard infantry, but not against heroes.
- Make Infusion Tech buff Cataclysm. This is huge. Voridus has a very bad late game (I would say second worst next to Cutter) as a consequence of the lack of Cataclysm's potency after the enemy researches global upgrades. Remember, Cata is Vori's only nuke.
- Reduce Flamehog cost. Flamehogs are only good once they hit tech 3. Until then, you're paying more for less in comparison to normal Hogs.
- Reduce Inferno damage against buildings. It's still too much. Anyone with eyes can recognize that.
- Reduce the cost of Mac Blast. I really think Izzy has a lot of potential but is just overshadowed by Forge. Her late game is very strong, but she lacks the kick she once had in mid game with her OP Mac.
- Increase Cannon Fodder gather rate. Last time this was buffed, Yap had a big spike in viability. Since the Brute Riders were hit with a nerf though, that viability has gone back down.
- Buff the Arbiter hero in tech 1. Only tech 1 though, he is already very strong in tech 2 and 3.
- Buff Conduit of Rage 1. Arby has a great late game, but everything else is meh to bad. This would help a lot.
- Buff hero. Johnson needs something to carry him into Colossus, and the most obvious thing to buff for this is Johnson himself, as the Mantis is already an effective unit.
- Nerf Colossus range. Johnson is bad only because he often can't get to the point where he's fielding Colossus. Once they're out, they're undeniably OP.
- Buff Cryotroopers. They freeze stuff, they just don't do good damage.
- Cut price of Frostravens. 100 power is way too much for what you get. Make it 50.