OP Evanescence426

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
YUNG JeD1 wrote:
YUNG JeD1 wrote:
God1383 wrote:
These are some pretty solid tips! As someone who recently started playing 3v3’s, it nice to have some tactics up my sleeve to stop the ever constant air spam.
I wouldn’t even take the guys advice . They are op simply because they don’t cost much . It’s very imbalanced. If you try to push them early game they’ll have infantry units and figure a way to counter u easily then switch over to air because they are cheap. Once they they go air . Good luck defending your bases across the map . Then they get map control and it’s over. The past 3 games I lost is really because of air units not because “I was countered badly. Just because all 3 went air.

they need to cost energy and resources like most vehicles.
Warthogs which are the vehicle equivalent of hornet do not cost power. They even cost less then hornets sooooooooooo your argument doesn't really work I'm afraid. I don't really have issues dealing with air and if my opponents do try and go air it's normally an easy win. But what do I know right I've only beaten the number 1 ranked 3v3 player in this game.;)
Listen . I play solo in 3s. Air units is a problem when your playing against a team that plays together .

any vehicle should have energy cost . Air control is key in 3s. Oh me too I’ve beat some pretty good players ;). But heck what do I know . I have to arbiter rush every game to practically win because if I don’t then it’s air rush against us . So please before you come around all cocky . You know air is broken if the majority of people speak on it. Oh ur good at countering against air unit ? try against 3 champs and your the only champ on your team to counter. 1 lucky Win doesn’t make u a teacher.
this season play solo in 3s and well see if these tips work . Because they don’t . They only work if the whole team has to change to counter mass air unit.

the majority of players play solo in 3s because they love team games but air IS broken due to the fact it’s cheap to produce. Majority of games won is BECAUSE of air units. I haven’t seen one game won because of mass tank units.
Well there is your problem, you are facing multiple people going air by yourself! Of course you are going to lose. If it’s a 1v1 then it would be an easy win
Literally just lost a game . All 3 we went anti air against a full air team still lost . Explain to me the logic in it
YUNG JeD1 wrote:
YUNG JeD1 wrote:
YUNG JeD1 wrote:
God1383 wrote:
These are some pretty solid tips! As someone who recently started playing 3v3’s, it nice to have some tactics up my sleeve to stop the ever constant air spam.
I wouldn’t even take the guys advice . They are op simply because they don’t cost much . It’s very imbalanced. If you try to push them early game they’ll have infantry units and figure a way to counter u easily then switch over to air because they are cheap. Once they they go air . Good luck defending your bases across the map . Then they get map control and it’s over. The past 3 games I lost is really because of air units not because “I was countered badly. Just because all 3 went air.

Warthogs which are the vehicle equivalent of hornet do not cost power. They even cost less then hornets sooooooooooo your argument doesn't really work I'm afraid. I don't really have issues dealing with air and if my opponents do try and go air it's normally an easy win. But what do I know right I've only beaten the number 1 ranked 3v3 player in this game.;)
Listen . I play solo in 3s. Air units is a problem when your playing against a team that plays together .

any vehicle should have energy cost . Air control is key in 3s. Oh me too I’ve beat some pretty good players ;). But heck what do I know . I have to arbiter rush every game to practically win because if I don’t then it’s air rush against us . So please before you come around all cocky . You know air is broken if the majority of people speak on it. Oh ur good at countering against air unit ? try against 3 champs and your the only champ on your team to counter. 1 lucky Win doesn’t make u a teacher.
this season play solo in 3s and well see if these tips work . Because they don’t . They only work if the whole team has to change to counter mass air unit.

the majority of players play solo in 3s because they love team games but air IS broken due to the fact it’s cheap to produce. Majority of games won is BECAUSE of air units. I haven’t seen one game won because of mass tank units.
Well there is your problem, you are facing multiple people going air by yourself! Of course you are going to lose. If it’s a 1v1 then it would be an easy win
Literally just lost a game . All 3 we went anti air against a full air team still lost . Explain to me the logic in it
If you play poor defense then you will lose. If they have map control then you will probably lose. If your team let the other team get a massive air army out then that tells me that your team gave them too much room and as a result you lost. I don’t win every game I play but I average 3 wins for each loss and I never spam air. No one on my team does and we win more than we lose. What my team does is apply lots of pressure the whole match and keep expansions down while we expand ourselves. If we can do that then even if all three goes air it’s basically an auto win. If they try to attack our base we just attack theirs and now they have no more bases and we have the superior army compared to them. Air is not the be all end all, you just got outplayed
YUNG JeD1 wrote:
YUNG JeD1 wrote:
YUNG JeD1 wrote:
God1383 wrote:

There's your problem you just went anti-air you didn't follow with anything i suggested you try, if they really had gone all air with a couple of nighting gales each you could've thwarted all their attacks, you have to think about their army make up and come up with a offensive strategy instead of just spamming counter units. The tutorial explicitly states to not rely on counter units.
YUNG JeD1 wrote:
YUNG JeD1 wrote:
YUNG JeD1 wrote:
God1383 wrote:

There's your problem you just went anti-air you didn't follow with anything i suggested you try, if they really had gone all air with a couple of nighting gales each you could've thwarted all their attacks, you have to think about their army make up and come up with a offensive strategy instead of just spamming counter units. The tutorial explicitly states to not rely on counter units.
Let’s play together tonight I’d love to see how u overcome this
THE WHOLE DAMN ISSUE HERE IS THAT AIR BEATS EVERYTHING. People in this forum don't seem to realize that they are agreeing air is broken by saying "if you gave them space to amass an air army, then that's your fault" each team can have 40 minutes to get an entire army together without any pressure and the guy with the air army will win most every time just because AIR IS Just SUPERIROR to everything else... a beautifully mixed army will not be able to withstand an air army and it is ridiculous that someone can think that it can
A BA93L wrote:
THE WHOLE DAMN ISSUE HERE IS THAT AIR BEATS EVERYTHING. People in this forum don't seem to realize that they are agreeing air is broken by saying "if you gave them space to amass an air army, then that's your fault" each team can have 40 minutes to get an entire army together without any pressure and the guy with the air army will win most every time just because AIR IS Just SUPERIROR to everything else... a beautifully mixed army will not be able to withstand an air army and it is ridiculous that someone can think that it can
All i can say to you at this point is, Git gud
A BA93L wrote:
The fact is that it doesn’t. A friend and I did double T3 Decimus banshees fully upgraded vs two people who saw it coming and we lost. Colony + Atriox.

Airs faster than almost everything else, that’s it. A mixed army can and will beat air especially if they see you building air to begin with.
A BA93L wrote:
Air doesn’t beat everything. You just don’t know how to counter it. Air can be stopped even in the late game, it just takes some strategy and communication
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2