Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

How to git gud?

OP J Francesco

I know the games are old but I just picked up the games on gamespass. I can beat AI on heroic but I don't think I'm good enough for online yet. Does anyone have any tips or links on how to get MP ready? And do people still play these games on MP?
There is a very healthy population online, multiplayer is a different animal from vs AI but you should get the hang of it.

Also for a guide here is one created by L1am Wh1te. It's a very good reference, he additionally has several breakdowns per leader if you're interested in those.
I know the games are old but I just picked up the games on gamespass. I can beat AI on heroic but I don't think I'm good enough for online yet. Does anyone have any tips or links on how to get MP ready? And do people still play these games on MP?
Hey BtC Hosticide from breaking the Clutch. I host regularly Coaching and custom games for newer players! As well if you are looking for personal research, L1am's guide posted above is a great beginners guide! If you ever want to join up and play some matches, let me know!

Gamertag: BtC Hosticide
Start playing online and get your butt kicked. Gradually you'll get better just like with anything else. Incremental improvement.