Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Huragok Tower and Restoration Drown Tower idea

OP Sgt Palooggoo

Ten hut!
I've got this idea for a new turret in Halo Wars 2.
A Huragok Tower for the Banished and a restoration drown Tower for the UNSC.
What do these towers do?
(If you couldn't already tell by the names)

They heal units that are in close proximity to the tower.

I think it would make falling back to your base more viable.
But maybe to not make them OP they can't heal damaged buildings on your base or something.
So let me know if you think it's a good idea or would it just reck the game?
I think if this were added to the game a good way to do so would be to make these towers Tech 2 upgrades for the sensor towers that cost a considerable amount of power
xXz3rQXx wrote:
I think if this were added to the game a good way to do so would be to make these towers Tech 2 upgrades for the sensor towers that cost a considerable amount of power
I like it!
Any ideas on how to balance them are good.
xXz3rQXx wrote:
Agreed, but please, have the damn circle bigger and more effective than the useless regen barricades healing circle
xXz3rQXx wrote:
I like it!
Any ideas on how to balance them are good.
If something like this were to be implemented, I would see UNSC being the ones who have it if it was a permanent.
It would be rough to have a Banished player who already has a shield and the ability to cloak under the shields as well receive healing from such a turret slot.

I could however see something being utilized where every X amount of time you can pay a certain cost of x/x to cause motion sensor towers for both team to create a healing aura around the base/tower for X duration.

It could be a very cool mechanic.
Give that healing tower to the UNSC, seriously Banish wipe out UNSC buildings like it's nothing, at least the Banished shield can hold out for awhile and has cloaking.
Give that healing tower to the UNSC, seriously Banish wipe out UNSC buildings like it's nothing, at least the Banished shield can hold out for awhile and has cloaking.
Good points
xXz3rQXx wrote:
Turn this into a thread lol this is gold