Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

HW2 Balance Changes

OP L1am Wh1te

Hello Everyone,

After a lack of Balance over the past 8-9 Months we contacted the Devs to basically ask what their plan was with Halo Wars 2, although we all appreciate they are working on MCC and the New Halo. Being passionate about Halo Wars 2 we felt it should not be over looked, After a discussion with one of the Devs. and a Debate within the HWTC Discord (linked below) We have compiled a sheet of necessary balance changes for Halo Wars 2 and created an Upvote system so the community can vote for their biggest priority change. This is what they have asked for to guide them and you can Vote, Comment and add suggestions here https://feedback.didact.io/?view=trending

If you want to join a wider discussion then feel free to join the Discord
Good compilation liam. Is there a way i can contribute more to that list? A lot of the suggestions were good and i agreed with most for example, nerfing anders especially in siege, lowering energy cost of anti air and how hero units are too damn powerful and how their rebuild time should increase upon death
AKAtheFonz wrote:
Good compilation liam. Is there a way i can contribute more to that list? A lot of the suggestions were good and i agreed with most for example, nerfing anders especially in siege, lowering energy cost of anti air and how hero units are too damn powerful and how their rebuild time should increase upon death
Sure, we even encourage you to add/upvote/discuss proposals.

Just use the „SIGN IN“ button in the top right.
You can sign up via E-Mail or Discord OAuth.
Please use Discord OAuth instead of email signup. The E-Mail Volume turns out to be quite large and it therefore can take some time until the confirmation email reaches you. Discord OAuth works immediately.
Great i actually have the discord app but barely use it so im not too familiar with is. Can i get to that portal through the app?
AKAtheFonz wrote:
Great i actually have the discord app but barely use it so im not too familiar with is. Can i get to that portal through the app?
You don't need the app. If you click on "SIGN IN" in the top right corner, you can choose "Discord" as authentication method.
In that case you can just authenticate with your Discord account.
Vordi buff better be on the top of that list ;)
this was a fantastic idea! I really hope the developers actually take a look at those polls cuz some of those changes listed would make the game 1000x better! excellent job!