Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

HW2/Halo Infinite Story Crossover Speculation

OP Chuckle BuN5

[Halo Wars 2 Campaign Spoilers Ahead]

[If you haven't finished it, don't read any further]

[No joke though, it's been a couple of years already]

We know from the Halo Infinite info revealed that the game will take place on Zeta Halo. We also know that Zeta Halo was also in Halo Wars 2's campaign. To be specific, Professor Anders left the Ark ON the Zeta Halo, which begs the question: Will we see Professor Anders in Halo Infinite or possibly everyone else on the Ark? A crossover of storylines would be amazing because it implies the potential for Halo Wars 2 vehicles coming to Halo Infinite, vehicles that we've never had the experience of using in the standard FPS games. I've always thought that bringing the Halo Wars vehicles to the standard FPS games would be really cool, and bringing Red Team, the Spirit of Fire, and the Banished into the mix with Cortana as the main antagonist would be great for the campaign. What do you guys think?
[Halo Wars 2 Campaign Spoilers Ahead][If you haven't finished it, don't read any further][No joke though, it's been a couple of years already]We know from the Halo Infinite info revealed that the game will take place on Zeta Halo. We also know that Zeta Halo was also in Halo Wars 2's campaign. To be specific, Professor Anders left the Ark ON the Zeta Halo, which begs the question: Will we see Professor Anders in Halo Infinite or possibly everyone else on the Ark? A crossover of storylines would be amazing because it implies the potential for Halo Wars 2 vehicles coming to Halo Infinite, vehicles that we've never had the experience of using in the standard FPS games. I've always thought that bringing the Halo Wars vehicles to the standard FPS games would be really cool, and bringing Red Team, the Spirit of Fire, and the Banished into the mix with Cortana as the main antagonist would be great for the campaign. What do you guys think?
One this theory is already a thing. First zeta halo means installation 07, the ark means installation 00.
now first Cortana said in halo 5 she wanted to while out all Sentient life. The only place she can do that is the ark installation 00 which was stated in halo 3 to be the place where you can remote detonate from other rings.
your trying to read way to hard into the Story bud you can’t take information from trailers expecally if the company is known for deceiving people through trailers. I’m not saying zeta halo isn’t going to be apart of the story. But it’s most certainly not more important than the Ark.

it only makes sense that cortana makes her way to the ark not zeta halo.
I was hoping for some friendly responses. I don't think it was necessary for you to go out of your way to state I'm unoriginal/outdated, much less respond at all considering that seemed to be the only reason you replied.
In all likely hood we could see a crossover first of all end credit of halo 5 shows a ring(During end credits) second the trailer shows a ring while yes trailer's can be misleading as the case with Halo 5 but companies change and, adapt look at Microsoft with their handling of Project Scarlet compared to the Xbox one.

Whether we see the ark or not is unknown in all likely hood we will go there towards the end of the game. Professor Andres might make an appearance as then end cut scene clearly shows one of the Guardians stopping the ring which would mean Cortana wants something with the rings probably as a doomsday weapon to be used as a threat against Humanity and the other races. Now moving onto the Banished and Spirit Of Fire due to them all being around the Ark the chances of them appearing is high.

343 have clearly made a point of making Atriox and the Banished a big thing as not only do they appear in Halo Wars 2 in many of the new novels they also get mentions usually not as a direct appearance but as a mention(read Halo Retribution) being made out as the new big threat as lets face it their the covenant just better(my opinion). As Installation 00 is place where you wipe the universe it will be the likely place where the final confrontation between Chief and Cortana.

Of more interest I wonder will we see the return of mendicant bias, as we know he was active on the ark during the events of halo 3 so could we see the first actual appearance of the legendary AI.

On yet another note if we do go back to the ark another group is the flood as we know thanks to Voridus and his love for messing with things the flood are still there on the ark just contained on high charity, so we could see them make a big return with them breaking containment to go and mess with the plans of everyone else.

Also stating that an idea has been said and to come up with a new idea is like the old saying "Simpsons did it (South Park)" we can always expand upon a point or try to bring it up in a new light. ; )
I was hoping for some friendly responses. I don't think it was necessary for you to go out of your way to state I'm unoriginal/outdated, much less respond at all considering that seemed to be the only reason you replied.
My bad I didn’t mean to offend you or anything but yes that’s a common thing youtubers say tho. I changed my post a bit I didn’t realize I was coming off offensive should of used better words my bad again.

but do you have anything to add to the theory?
I’m hoping for some Banished and Flood in Infinite!
Im pretty tired of these prometheans ...