Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

HW2 MEGA CONSTRUX SETS!

OP General Trex

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mega-construx-toy-fair-2018

This is the coolest thing. I love Halo Mega Bloks (Now construx) and I have been wanted them to do HW2 DLC units. Putting Mecha Johnson and Decimus on display at my desk would be a dream... and its literally come true! Golly do I hope they release the Hunter Captain, Kinsano's Cyclops and the Colossus too!

Anyone else out there stoked about these sets?
I've got the little Decimus and Atriox figures as well as two variants of Cyclopses, a Ghost, and a Warthog. I used to collect the Wars 1 sets, so I thought I'd do the same with Wars 2.
That Marauder set has a Jackal in it... interesting.
I'm all about that Decimus mech
You know if there's going to be a Signature Series? I'd love a Blisterback or Enduring Conviction.

Love the sets though, specially that Goliath.
This is really cool! I didn't know they had these. I do have like the mcfarlane toys for Halo 5 lol.
Love these new sets. You've got MY money, Construx!
That Marauder set has a Jackal in it... interesting.
Flood leader confirmed ?
Flood leader confirmed ?
Certainly.
Keep in mind this is merchandising 101.
If there can be a variation of something, it will happen even if it makes no sense. Which is fine honestly.
Mega Contrux takes this further with mixing up things, like that one time there was a HW1 Vulture with Halo 5 figures.
Bulbaby wrote:
Keep in mind this is merchandising 101.
If there can be a variation of something, it will happen even if it makes no sense. Which is fine honestly.
Mega Contrux takes this further with mixing up things, like that one time there was a HW1 Vulture with Halo 5 figures.
That set made me think we were going to be flying vultures in H5. I knew it was too good to be true.