Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

HW2 XP Grind

OP UK1V

What’s a quick way of gaining xp etc without self destructing, cheating, or being a detriment to my teammates? I’m interested in hitting 99 before Infinite! Also wondering how many games on average it takes, I recently grinded HW1 out to max rank from 0 xp to max rank for the achievement and it wasn’t too bad, so it got me thinking that if I can do that then I could probably get to 99 in HW2.
I don't know how many games it would take, but your best bet is to grind Vs AI matches in matchmaking and rushing every game. The AI is quite bad at defending, especially against good rushes, so you should be able to get some quick games out of that.

Make sure it's the matchmaking AI, not just a custom game since those don't give XP.

Good luck!
I don't know how many games it would take, but your best bet is to grind Vs AI matches in matchmaking and rushing every game. The AI is quite bad at defending, especially against good rushes, so you should be able to get some quick games out of that.

Make sure it's the matchmaking AI, not just a custom game since those don't give XP.

Good luck!
Sweet! Appreciate the response I’ll get onto vs some AI!