Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

I can't find any god damn games (PC)

OP RentalCookie127

What the god damn -Yoink-. I've been waiting up to 6 mins on each playlist and I can't find anything. I'm on PC.
Yeah, Xbox population seems to be declining also. Hopefully coming dlc helps...
Yeah, Xbox population seems to be declining also. Hopefully coming dlc helps...
Decreasing? I can find games anytime, any day, any street... I really don't think is declining but increasing fast as hell, sells of Halo Wars 2 increased last week with the discount. It has been in top 20 games sales in UK and Spain. #factsplease
What the god damn -Yoink-. I've been waiting up to 6 mins on each playlist and I can't find anything. I'm on PC.
PC population seems not good. I just installed on my pc but my pc is just crap man... Sorry I cannot join you. I play on Xbox One S.
with all games the population falls within a couple weeks of dlc, then spikes up again a couple days before dlc. the population on pc for this game does not seem good at all judging by posts like this.
They have to do something to increase the PC playerbase -> Steam would be a good way to get more Advertising.
They have to do something to increase the PC playerbase -> Steam would be a good way to get more Advertising.
I'd usually be opposed to that because the Steam community is normally more toxic than a Flood hive, but the RTS community on Steam usually seems fine.

What might also also help the HW2 community is to let Xbox users get the game on PC for free at a certain amount of achievement unlocks or just by playing a certain amount of time. Maybe by rank. It could happen.
I can't find games right now. Kind of sad.
firewall firewall.... some people think oh yeah I find a game on some games so I have no firewall and that's not true this is a xbox/Microsoft ran game so they use different ports and such. id load the xbox app go to the bottom left menu item which is settings and click network and let it scan it will tell you if their is a (Strict) or (moderate) or (open) NAT detected and if there is then you can go open the NAT through your router and either Put the thing into DMZ (De-militarized-Zone) or open the ports singley... I use to just play with my router back on halo wars 1 and those game got sparse and more sparse and one day I got tired of it... plus I randomly wouldn't be able to connect to some of my good friends who have moderate firewalls. but its the same with halo wars 2 whenever I play I DMZ my stuff so I can play anyone and with anyone. you can find the list of ports on google or xbox networking