Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

[Locked] I cant get any DLC Blitz cards

OP AlelujahHaptism

I have played so many games of blitz on Halo Wars 2 by now and i never have received a single dlc blitz card in a pack from a challenge or level reward. I have the season pass and every dlc installed. I can play as all the dlc leaders but i cant receive any of their cards from packs. The only cards I receive are those for the original leaders and Forge. All the rest are bugged/glitched. I also have no problems playing as the dlc leaders in the multiplayer gametype. I was hoping this issue would be fixed in one of the many updates but it never was. Is there a way to fix this? I have tried reinstalling everything and this didnt work. It seems like it isnt recognizing the payed dlc only the free leaders dlc. This is incredibly frustrating because I cannot level up any dlc leaders' cards. Did this ever get fixed? I called xbox support and they said it was an issue with the Xbox Insider app bugging out Halo Wars 2.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
he should make a thread in the support section than spamming threads with his problems.
I have made a thread in the support section and cannot get a reply from anyone. thelvadam47 why even reply to this post if you have no useful info?
Please don't cross post topics if you already have one open in support, thanks