Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

I'm getting tired of this game's bs

OP SnakyClient171

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
EiTeNeR wrote:
I am getting tired of these types of posts
Then don't click on the post, be quiet, and go do something else. Your input is not required. Goodbye
My input is required. I am the decider.
I love this game...before the patch, that is. Now? Haha, after my last match, I'm not touching this for a while. Not until noobs leave or start to learn how to play.
It's difficult, because the game is so fun, but something happened after the last patch. I just don't understand what could have happened. 1v1's aren't as bad as teams. They're more balanced in the way that you get people on your level most times. I'd hate to see a player leave the game for a while, but I don't blame you
EiTeNeR wrote:
EiTeNeR wrote:
I am getting tired of these types of posts
Then don't click on the post, be quiet, and go do something else. Your input is not required. Goodbye
My input is required. I am the decider.
Yes yes whatever you say
Loonsmile wrote:
https://discord.gg/Nzk3GJ2
here is an invite link to Breaking the Clutch's discord server. We have hundreds of Halo Wars players in here and run tournaments as well.
EiTeNeR wrote:
EiTeNeR wrote:
I am getting tired of these types of posts
Then don't click on the post, be quiet, and go do something else. Your input is not required. Goodbye
My input is required. I am the decider.
Yes yes whatever you say
Hey guys -

Please don't post multiple times in a row. You can edit your prior posts to add more info or quote multiple people at once.

Thanks!
Story time... so once upon a time I was in a 3v3 with some randoms and everything was going fine. We reach the ten minute mark and... THEY BOTH -Yoinking!- LEAVE! leaving me with 3 enemy's that I had no business winning against, and I didn't. The end.
Just another monday for me lol
I'm tired of getting put on teams that are only level 20 or less, and have no knowledge of the game. They don't even know enough to capture power nodes. I'm tired of losing this way, and I'm tired of winning this way. I'm also tired of the disconnects. I'm winning a game, got it in the bag, then disconnected. So I lose 64%. Why?
I feel your pain. You take a chance because you don't want to loose points by quitting due to being paired up with Lower Ranks, then, a little challenge arises and one of them quits. Then the other quits soon after. No effort and no experience on their part and you loose EITHER WAY. Then you talk about the disconnects, WTH, the network gets all glitchy and I get penalized, REALLY? Thats messed up! Been dealing with this issue for a long time and it does play on my nerves. I would play a LOT more OFTEN if it wasn't for these reasons. I've said it before, its very maddening.
So am I. I pointed this out in my 3v3 post awhile back, and people missed the point completely then. It has gotten worse. I just got through a 3v3 a few minutes ago. They didn’t know how to build or do anything for the first 10 minutes. I was the only one who built any meaningful amount of units, but it didn't even matter because the opponent had three non-beginner players while I had two. That isn’t fun.

I am starting to think we need a minimum rank to enter team matches. It is one thing to be new and lose over and over again by yourself, but it is another thing completely to do the same thing while also dragging down one or two teammates, who you shouldn’t have even matched with, down with you.
I think you point out the solution to this problem. Make it necessary for people to be at least level 25-30 because they can even touch ranked
I'll be captain obvious here and say this also deals with smurf accounts.
Also, the implications would require a playlist rework as you literally won't be able to play 1v1 modes which aren't the target of your complaint.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2