Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

I'm so pissed with blitz.

OP Big Naaaaaaasty

It's just a stupid way of monetizing the game. For 1v1 200 is way too small a score to have. By the time a player has 2 areas capped he's probably won if he's okay at best. I'm so tired of thinking a unit can pick up the purple -Yoink- off the ground only for them not to be able to so the team sends able -Yoinking!- warthog over real quick and takes my money. Some ground units can't pick the -Yoink- up and it pisses me off. Any ground unit should be able to pick them up. Period. That plus the score needs to go to 350.
Any ground unit can pick them up, as long as they aren't combat neutered or w/e they call it when they spawn at half health outside of the base.
Any ground unit can pick them up, as long as they aren't combat neutered or w/e they call it when they spawn at half health outside of the base.
Well my powers out so I can't check this. But hopefully either you're right or I've just got a stupid glitch cause it pisses me off. And there's still the score problem
And wait. Idk about gow4 cause I didn't play it but I heard it was good but all the reviews I've ever seen and what anyone has ever said about it from what I've heard is that titanfall2 is really really good and I played the beta and I liked it a lot
...combat neutered...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dude i totally get you, a bigger score cap is the only way to go. Not for just what your saying and yes that does suck, but a longer and more enjoyable match.
It's silly the way they are trying to monetize it. Don't give people unfair advantages with money. P2W just pisses people off and lowers total sales.
People might pay for "different" balance (special types of unit cards, new leaders) but paying for cards just to level up is awful. Oh great, I lost this match because all his locusts had +30% health because they were level 20 while mine were level 2. Great strategy bro... open wallet.

SC and SC2 are among the most renown RTS games out there (personal preferences aside). DO you see ANY P2W there? And look how many copies they've sold.

Company of Heroes 2 suffered greatly when they add P2W type stuff to it. CoH was one of the most beloved RTS games ever but then they added P2W for COH2 and it just never was the same.

Nail biting competition, smooth game play, interesting setting, good (doesn't have to be amazing) graphics. That's what makes the most money in the end. No P2W nonsense.
Put the game down.