Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

I WANT A FLOOD LEADER NOW 343!

OP PUNISHING JoKeR

I nEeD iT! You know DARN well you wanted to make it! I'M TALKING TO YOU 343! You know what, GIVE ME THE TOOLS I'LL DO IT FOR FREE! Save you some labor hours. Imagin Flood Leader ULTIMATE POWER move is a localized flood swarm that HIJACK player units at (random excluding Ultimate Units). Put it as an update for the new Halo installment. Drop it as a DLC something. I just want a Flood Leader. Thank You for your time!
I nEeD iT! You know DARN well you wanted to make it! I'M TALKING TO YOU 343! You know what, GIVE ME THE TOOLS I'LL DO IT FOR FREE! Save you some labor hours. Imagin Flood Leader ULTIMATE POWER move is a localized flood swarm that HIJACK player units at (random excluding Ultimate Units). Put it as an update for the new Halo installment. Drop it as a DLC something. I just want a Flood Leader. Thank You for your time!
While I agree that having a Flood Leader would be pretty interesting to see how it would play and be implemented.....do you think that 343 will be any more likely to listen to you when you "TyPe LiKe ThIs" and practically demand the content like a childish r/choosingbegger? I am not trying to be an jerk or anything...I am being serious. Do people honestly think others will listen to them and take them seriously when they post in the manner and way you have?
People sign petitions on change.org or share things on social media and somehow think they will actually impact what large companies will do.

I guarantee a Flood leader for Halo Wars 2 is so far from priority right now from 343 and no amount of forum posts will change that.
A Flood Leader would have been awesome. I think about the voiceover required, though. They gave Colony an AI voice so the Banished could understand it. The Flood is a hivemind, so they wouldn't need to speak to each other. I think it would be really cool, if not chilling, to have absolutely no voice over. Only grunts and screams when units are in battle.
I don't think we'll be getting new leaders anytime soon/if at all. The Publishing Team is working on MCC right now.
While I agree that having a Flood Leader would be pretty interesting to see how it would play and be implemented.....do you think that 343 will be any more likely to listen to you when you "TyPe LiKe ThIs" and practically demand the content like a childish r/choosingbegger? I am not trying to be an jerk or anything...I am being serious. Do people honestly think others will listen to them and take them seriously when they post in the manner and way you have?
U listened😂🤣
I agree with this. That would be awesome!
Good idea but nearly impossible to balance
I play this game nearly everyday since launch. And I am sure many people do, I always encounter new players in AI matches and solos. I honestly think that a new expansion makes more sense than a new game. I can imagine a new expansion focused more on Kinsano giving us an awesome short campaign of Kinsano burning the flood and giving us a flood leader and a forerunner leader. I could pay blindly anything asked.
I like this guy
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
L1am Wh1te wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Edit: Redacted in wise foresight.
Sadly there's not going to be updates to Halo Wars 2 since been wanting a Flood faction since Halo Wars 1.
I also agree that having a flood leader in the game would be interesting to say a least and fun 343 wouldn't listen to just post about this unless most of the community is in on it to so you may whant to change your text up a bit like sort the words like "BriNG baCk The FloOd" and but it normal letters and put all caps for important stuff like this "I DEMAND TO HAVE A FLOOD LEADER IN HALO WARS"
But I can say I am all for the flood in halo and I think we should be able to play as a the flood without a chance of geting banned by 343!