1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Pugzz2217 wrote:
Pugzz2217 wrote:
Pugzz2217 wrote:
Combat form stats: cost: unit cost 2, resource cost 29, energy cost 0. General: attack 2 hp a hit, 1 combat form displayed when spawned, 10 hp, good (green) against infantry and bases, meh (yellow) against vehicles, red (bad) aircraft, has random chance to harvest enemy unit when it kills enemy unit max harvest amount is 3. If it comes in contact infection form unit the harvest count goes down and infection form hp but with 1 more combat form produced. If it has been alive for 2 minutes it will transform into a carrier form (note this will be the only way to get a carrier form unless it infects a grunt. grunts automatically transform into carrier form). Upgrade 1: 5 extra hp, upgrade 2: (on Xbox controller) y ability hijack vehicles and 2 more hp, upgrade 3: two guard infection forms.
STOP DREAMING ABOUT THEM PLEASE, ITS HURTING ME

No point in thinking about the Flood at all
No! Flood is best enemy and HW2 needs it.
It does need it! Trust me i aint against the flood or anything but---
Quote:
"hey guys - I'm all for transparency and realistic expectations - I'm genuinely excited about the content that's yet to come for Halo Wars 2 but I can go ahead and confirm that there will not be any other playable factions in the game. I definitely get the excitement and desire (and I personally share it!) but it's not in the plans for HW2." -ske7ch
still flood is best.
Hopefully they come to their senses, orrr it might be a troll just so people can stop talking about it for a while so they can work on it

They said the about the same thing on another game (Idk what its called) But then they added it after they said they wouldn't add it
True, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. Can still dream of what could've been....
Halo Wars 1 on Steam is as close as we'll get.
Guys E3 2017 just happend and guess which DLC we're getting in fall.

that's right the flood.
Would love to see this! Thought it was awesome when Starcraft introduced "infected" type leaders. Halo Wars 2 has some real opportunity with it!
Pugzz2217 wrote:
Pugzz2217 wrote:
Pugzz2217 wrote:
Combat form stats: cost: unit cost 2, resource cost 29, energy cost 0. General: attack 2 hp a hit, 1 combat form displayed when spawned, 10 hp, good (green) against infantry and bases, meh (yellow) against vehicles, red (bad) aircraft, has random chance to harvest enemy unit when it kills enemy unit max harvest amount is 3. If it comes in contact infection form unit the harvest count goes down and infection form hp but with 1 more combat form produced. If it has been alive for 2 minutes it will transform into a carrier form (note this will be the only way to get a carrier form unless it infects a grunt. grunts automatically transform into carrier form). Upgrade 1: 5 extra hp, upgrade 2: (on Xbox controller) y ability hijack vehicles and 2 more hp, upgrade 3: two guard infection forms.

Quote:
"hey guys - I'm all for transparency and realistic expectations - I'm genuinely excited about the content that's yet to come for Halo Wars 2 but I can go ahead and confirm that there will not be any other playable factions in the game. I definitely get the excitement and desire (and I personally share it!) but it's not in the plans for HW2." -ske7ch
still flood is best.
Hopefully they come to their senses, orrr it might be a troll just so people can stop talking about it for a while so they can work on it

They said the about the same thing on another game (Idk what its called) But then they added it after they said they wouldn't add it
True, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. Can still dream of what could've been....

that's right the flood.
It's not playable though which I find disappointing, at least they make some form of an appearance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ByFOLE90BE
I honestly think these folks are like Kanye and the fish sticks joke, they just don't get it. Why build all the assets for flood for use in a new multiplayer mode and not let anyone use them in any mode? They obviously get asked the question constantly or why would they include it in their ATN introduction. So does anyone know the reason why they won't even consider a third faction?
For a third faction I would gladly pay $20 heck $30 for it. Why don't they get that? Just get it please Kanye43i.
Pugzz2217 wrote:
Pugzz2217 wrote:
Pugzz2217 wrote:

Quote:
still flood is best.

that's right the flood.
It's not playable though which I find disappointing, at least they make some form of an appearance.
on the front page of this site it says two DLC leaders we will be getting and one could be flood we just don't know yet.
Pugzz2217 wrote:
Pugzz2217 wrote:
Pugzz2217 wrote:

Quote:
still flood is best.

that's right the flood.
on the front page of this site it says two DLC leaders we will be getting and one could be flood we just don't know yet.
didn't read the stuff on the read more button however those are the next two DLC leaders not the two banished leaders in the awakening the nightmare again it could mean one is a flood leader under the banished catagory.
airpad
broken hornet: core air
flood flying/healing form: core healing unit
rotting vulture: special air

Broken hornet: hornet stats but it is worse.
flood flying/healing form: just a reskin of the Nightingale.
rotting vulture: a much worse vulture.
Armory:
infected spartan: hero unit/ infected jenkins (depends on leader)
Abomination (the massive flood form in terminus firefight): super unit.
Abomination: upgrade 1 proto-gravemind intelligence: unit can act on its own accord, upgrade 2 sharper bones: increased movment speed and attack damage (becomes effective against everything). Upgrade 3 metaformation: gains (on xbox controller) y abillity needs at least 2 Abomination's cobine too form gravemind imobile unit regularly on a 2 second timer will spawn a tentacle out if the ground to attack enemies.
It's literally just reskinned UNSC / Banished. They'd be wasting resources.
As much as I could get behind the idea of this, it isn't happening. Though, I'm still happy we're getting to fight them this fall :)
Veltain wrote:
As much as I could get behind the idea of this, it isn't happening. Though, I'm still happy we're getting to fight them this fall :)
yeah I know but if they see this maybe, just maybe in the slimmest chance posibble
Veltain wrote:
yeah I know but if they see this maybe, just maybe in the slimmest chance posibble
nope. chance: 0%
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3