IDEAS FOR NEW SNIPER ANTI-INFANTRY

OP CONFUSE CHILD

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The title saids it all, what r ur guys ideas
Fire every sniper that the UNSC has now and replace them with people that can actually hit their target more than 60% of the time. You should hear me scream when 3/6 shots of my sniper ball miss the GIANT WORM GORILLAS attacking my base. How do you even miss, they are the size of a truck and they don't eve move fast.
THEWALL766 wrote:
Fire every sniper that the UNSC has now and replace them with people that can actually hit their target more than 60% of the time. You should hear me scream when 3/6 shots of my sniper ball miss the GIANT WORM GORILLAS attacking my base. How do you even miss, they are the size of a truck and they don't eve move fast.
Okay but do u have ideas for new snipers
THEWALL766 wrote:
for a new unit, no. I like the idea of the snipers now, they just need better accuracy for how much power they cost.
THEWALL766 wrote:
THEWALL766 wrote:
for a new unit, no. I like the idea of the snipers now, they just need better accuracy for how much power they cost.
I'm not asking to completely remove the snipers though
THEWALL766 wrote:
THEWALL766 wrote:
I think 2 ranged Anti Infantry units would be redundant. I like the Banished and the UNSCs layout for anti infantry.
THEWALL766 wrote:
THEWALL766 wrote:
THEWALL766 wrote:
I think 2 ranged Anti Infantry units would be redundant. I like the Banished and the UNSCs layout for anti infantry.
It doesn't matter, I just want to hear people's ideas
THEWALL766 wrote:
THEWALL766 wrote:
THEWALL766 wrote:
What are your ideas?
My idea is perhaps a slight higher dps for snipers or accuracy. A new unit? What the heck for? There are two anti infantry units for unsc, and two for banished. (Sui grunts and rangers)
THEWALL766 wrote:
THEWALL766 wrote:
THEWALL766 wrote:
THEWALL766 wrote:
What are your ideas?
Well Prometheus snipers from halo 5 if there was a promethean faction
My idea is perhaps a slight higher dps for snipers or accuracy. A new unit? What the heck for? There are two anti infantry units for unsc, and two for banished. (Sui grunts and rangers)
Cause it's fun and interesting and I want people's ideas
I have no interest in a new sniper, I just wish the current snipers would stop thinking that they have a bayonet on their weapon, because as soon as you tell them to focus fire they walk slowly towards their target. Very un-sniper like.
I have no interest in a new sniper, I just wish the current snipers would stop thinking that they have a bayonet on their weapon, because as soon as you tell them to focus fire they walk slowly towards their target. Very un-sniper like.
They shouldn't do that
Hahaha a bayonet! You have to micro those dudes I guess! Since we are doing this for fun, how about heavy grunts with one grunt equiped with a carbine rifle. It would make yapyap a very strong leader... probably even overpowered, considering the heavy grunts are already a core infantry unit.
I think it woulda been cool if one the 3 Spartans was a sniper. A sniper hero unit kinda like jun. Oh well too late now I guess
I think it woulda been cool if one the 3 Spartans was a sniper. A sniper hero unit kinda like jun. Oh well too late now I guess
My idea for a sniper hero is that he would have the lowest health and shields if all heros cause of his range
Hahaha a bayonet! You have to micro those dudes I guess! Since we are doing this for fun, how about heavy grunts with one grunt equiped with a carbine rifle. It would make yapyap a very strong leader... probably even overpowered, considering the heavy grunts are already a core infantry unit.
This is also for potential ideas if there would ever be new leaders
THEWALL766 wrote:
Too real... too real...

On the flip side I like when Nightingales fog a building and Goliaths just stand there staring at the base like they can't just reach out with their massive "arms" and smack the crap out of it.
For the Banished you could give them Sniper Jackals, surprised no ones mentioned this yet.
I'd like a Sniper unit that doesn't ruin your ability to tech. They cost way too much power and they are out matched by flamers in the beginning of the match.

I'll scout and prepare for a flame rush and no matter how far away they are they just get mobbed by flamers and I cannot get them to move and fire with out being over run, even with Raid2 passive.

Flamers seem to be the UNSC anti-infantry of choice, they are fast, cheap and deal good damage to infantry and buildings.

Things that could make them useful again:
  • Y ability allows them to use smoke with no upgrade, making opposition players put detect units in their army. - Maybe a little OP, maybe reduce the power cost of unit and make it a 400 power upgrade.
  • Increase supply cost but reduce power cost.
  • Y ability to damage drivers/passengers of open vehicles. All T1 and T2 vehicles. - Would allow UNSC to stay alive when enemy go to Tech 2 vehicles and you are still on Tech 1 after using so much power on Snipers. - Not as good as Jarmen Kell from C&C Generals but maybe 3 shots for T1 vehicles and 5 for T2 vehicles, 45-60 second reload.
  • The bayonet idea is not a bad one, if they get to close to infantry then they can go all stabby stabby on them.
  • Y ability that allows them to "Dig In". They go prone, setup a sand bag or 2 and have 100% accuracy, have more health but cannot move. Think GI from Red Alert 2 but with snipers.
  • Y ability to siphon resources from supply and power generators and slow production. If main base has turrets then they will die quickly but mini bases could be a target. Need to watch mini map for little blue/red dot.
  • From stationary, the ability to back off and shoot when and enemy if coming at you, they would move slower but still be able hold their own.
This is off the top of my head. Some are good, some are bad, might have more later.

Also, speaking of siphoning resources, having a Red Alert 2 spy would be awesome, if a man can turn into a dog then surely a man can turn into an 8 foot Brute.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2