Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

If decimus went to a fast food restaurant

OP Haynesworth92

Yo if decimus and atriox went to a fast food restaurant which restaurant would it be and what be their meals.
Not Arby's, even though they have the meats. But then again the Banished would be willing to team up with an Arbiter.
Bulbaby wrote:
Not Arby's, even though they have the meats. But then again the Banished would be willing to team up with an Arbiter.
Its true, I believe deci would want a huge order from taco bell
No they wouldn’t go to arbys or taco bell. They aren’t wannabe cowboys and they have a thirst for real meat, which is absent at taco bell. They have huge appetites so they would probably hang around steakhouses in texas and money wouldn’t be an issue due to them being able to rob banks at will.
No they wouldn’t go to arbys or taco bell. They aren’t wannabe cowboys and they have a thirst for real meat, which is absent at taco bell. They have huge appetites so they would probably hang around steakhouses in texas and money wouldn’t be an issue due to them being able to rob banks at will.
Its true how could I be so naive. Decimus with his gravity pull could easily steal a safe so he could eat at a family run steak house everyday instead of a corporate chain.
What a cute article!
I want to be a member of Banished
Go where they want to go.
Taco Bell was recently built in Osaka, Japan
I want to go on a date with Decimus.
It would be interesting to have a small taco in the big hand of Decimus
If you eat with Atriox, he must know table manners
Burger King. He would order the double whopper but eat the human behind the till because they were too slow.