Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Is cheating possible??

OP McGruder

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Everyone on here says cheating isn’t possible. Well I beg to differ. I’ve been playing this game since day one and have been all over the ladder playing some of the best and worst with no bs taking advantage of patch glitches etc but what absolutely makes me never want to pick up a controller and support this game again is cheating. Check my game history for reference and I’ll call the guy out who did it. Absolutely impossible!!!! Yes impossible at least without a cheat patch/code. Tech 3 T 6:30 and a ultimate unit scarab at 7:26. I just literally tried it on a easy AI to see if it’s doable and it is not. The quickest I can spam an ultimate unit is 10:31. Please look at this 343. Cheaters ruin the game for everyone. As if the interaction couldn’t get any more frustrating at about 7:20 into the gsme
i received a PM from my oponent right before his scarab deployed and it was a thumbs up and a wink and message nice try but u can’t beat the code!! Wtf is that supposed to mean. Total bs allowing a level 99 player to openly cheat. SMDH
4 Aug POWER extractors + paviums eco boost at lvl2 will do it. You should have rushed him...
Khimaros wrote:
4 Aug POWER extractors + paviums eco boost at lvl2 will do it. You should have rushed him...
I did. I spammed hellbringers kinsano, and grenade marines. Got to the base that was shielded (another spam that isn’t possible without a crossplay mod patch) wasnt even able to bring down one building. I had 78 units and boom wiped out around 8 min.
Khimaros wrote:
How is 4 aug power extracots possible with only 4 harvestors? That’s 200, 500,800,1100 credits in about 5:00 min. Okay I’ll entertain. Uhhhmmmm yeah just tried it on easy AI. Fastest I got it was 9:22. And that’s just sitting there producing nothing but two other mini bases just like he did. Code, patch, = cheating
I looked at that guys game history and build order, looks like he is always repeating the same build order over and over again.
He played the exact same way with you as he played with other players.
at 6:50-7:30 he gets the scarab. He builds no units.

This means that if you push him at start with anti building units, then he is screwed.
I think ive seen the same strategy been used in 2v2 as well by my team mate.
You can see his build order by the minute. Try building the same things with pavium

Edit: gona launch HW2 now to try this out :D
Raineeger wrote:
I looked at that guys game history and build order, looks like he is always repeating the same build order over and over again.
He played the exact same way with you as he played with other players.
at 6:50-7:30 he gets the scarab. He builds no units.

This means that if you push him at start with anti building units, then he is screwed.
I think ive seen the same strategy been used in 2v2 as well by my team mate.
You can see his build order by the minute. Try building the same things with pavium

Edit: gona launch HW2 now to try this out :D
I’m telling you I’ve tried it and I posted the times above on when I got to tech 3 and then a scarabs against an easy AI! I calling bs give it a try. I did rush. I sent hellbringers and Grenade marines over around 6:30 or so a full 78 units and he had a shield which took me about 45 seconds to break and then when I think I’m making progress boom a scarab shows up. I think it’s a patch. Just saying. Let me
know what you find out on ur end.
Well, id says its doable if you practice the same build order and strategy over and over again.
When he played against you, he finished his scarab at 07:25
with other players he finished scarab at : 07:49, 07:30, etc

I think i would have finished mine at that time as well if i hadn't made any mistakes at all.
I tried it twice and could have finished scarab at 7:50
I got to T3 at 05:56

Now, i actually forgot to use the pavium's burnout ability at the beginning, and later i misplaced the ability so it only affected 1 building.
I also forgot to build in one of the mini base slots which was a waste. I would have been ready to build the scarab at 6:30 but i messed up my build order( had 1500 extra supply and 1 less power extractor.) I also forgot to use the pavium's burnout ability to boost the scarab build time. When i finished scarab i had enough resources to build another one right away. I made quite a lot of mistakes and these cost me valuable time. I can imagine that a well-rehearsed build order( the way he is repeating it over and over) can do it without hacks.
I think the important thing here is to build some grunts( i got 5 total at the start ) and sent them out to collect map resources, and as soon as they collected everything nearby, i captured 3 of the closes power nodes.

If he was hacking, then he would not repeat the exact same build order without building anything else.
With hacks, you could achieve the same result with other leaders, and other build order.
Raineeger wrote:
Well, id says its doable if you practice the same build order and strategy over and over again.
When he played against you, he finished his scarab at 07:25
with other players he finished scarab at : 07:49, 07:30, etc

I think i would have finished mine at that time as well if i hadn't made any mistakes at all.
I tried it twice and could have finished scarab at 7:50
I got to T3 at 05:56

Now, i actually forgot to use the pavium's burnout ability at the beginning, and later i misplaced the ability so it only affected 1 building.
I also forgot to build in one of the mini base slots which was a waste. I would have been ready to build the scarab at 6:30 but i messed up my build order( had 1500 extra supply and 1 less power extractor.) I also forgot to use the pavium's burnout ability to boost the scarab build time. When i finished scarab i had enough resources to build another one right away. I made quite a lot of mistakes and these cost me valuable time. I can imagine that a well-rehearsed build order( the way he is repeating it over and over) can do it without hacks.
I think the important thing here is to build some grunts( i got 5 total at the start ) and sent them out to collect map resources, and as soon as they collected everything nearby, i captured 3 of the closes power nodes.

If he was hacking, then he would not repeat the exact same build order without building anything else.
With hacks, you could achieve the same result with other leaders, and other build order.
I did the same thing and I got tech 3 at 6:05 and a scarab at 8:34 I guess it’s doeable however Boulding a base shield and having it live at 6:00 is not doable at least as far as I could try. Just saying I think it’s a hack. This guy is champ level and doesn’t hardly lose even against players that rush around 4- 5 min which is the usual. I appreciate u checking it out I think it’s great the community takes this serious just thinking someone who is a champ level doesn’t deserve to be especially if they are crossplay hacking.
thx again man
The only ''Cheat'' I see often is Ander infinite Protectors sentinels... It happens often, I mean every 3-4 games or so. It's not that strong but annoying.

For scarab time, I've seen it around the 7th minutes in 3v3 my guess is that his teammates gave him some supply and power.
I'm sorry but this post is pretty funny. I've been able to get Scarabs out at around 8:30, more or less depending on my early game supply grabbing. There is no cheating here, sorry dude
Pavium fast scarab has been a thing for awhile. Not a cheat.
I can get a Scarab out in about that time, so I'd say good news: Not hacking, bad news: need to learn how to counter the quick Scarab.
I’ve had a condor built and on the field by 6:51 as Serina and forge on one base and a scarab as pav at 6:40. So very possible, very risky, very hilarious when it works. Pro tip triple gen no upgraded pads down tech armory logistics 1/2
Burnout is fair and balanced
The cheater play on pc?
I'm sorry but this post is pretty funny. I've been able to get Scarabs out at around 8:30, more or less depending on my early game supply grabbing. There is no cheating here, sorry dude
But isn’t the build out on an ultimate unit 90 seconds or is 120? I don’t know because I never use them. So that means tech 3 at about 5 min which is another 45 second upgrade the math just doesn’t work and don’t forget the pm I received before it went down of “you can’t beat the code”. What the hell does that even mean if not a hack.
McGruder wrote:
But isn’t the build out on an ultimate unit 90 seconds or is 120? I don’t know because I never use them. So that means tech 3 at about 5 min which is another 45 second upgrade the math just doesn’t work and don’t forget the pm I received before it went down of “you can’t beat the code”. What the hell does that even mean if not a hack.
Could just be him trolling you, like many have said with Pavium it is possible to get a Scarab insanely quick, and even if he's not Pavium with a tight build order you can hit super units that fast with a tight build order.
I can get a Scarab as Pavium in the 6:50 - 7:30 range consistently, this is not cheating.
McGruder wrote:
Khimaros wrote:
I did. I spammed hellbringers kinsano, and grenade marines. Got to the base that was shielded (another spam that isn’t possible without a crossplay mod patch) wasnt even able to bring down one building. I had 78 units and boom wiped out around 8 min.
You should go to the base before it is shielded. If he has zero units and you scout his base and see such a setup, you can actually rush and win. He might get tech 2 around 3:15 so pumping flamers from 2 barracks will stop any kind of shield going up and you will win. I laugh extremely hard when a pavium tries to do that against me.
I can get a Scarab as Pavium in the 6:50 - 7:30 range consistently, this is not cheating.
How do you manage that if you don't mind me asking? I sometimes go straight for a scarab for a laugh as I really like Pavium and I can't get anywhere near that time. Admittedly I am starting to get old(39) and my maths aren't as good as they were.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2