Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Is it just me or...?

OP aka HUKO

I'm starting to notice that the HW2 forums are more alive than HW2 itself, it takes me a minimum of 15 minutes to find a lobby, but i can expect a response on this within that same time period, until it starts snowballing into a huge discussion. I miss my fast lobbies.
Probably just you. I haven't had long lobby wait times ever. What times do you play and where are you?
Adding onto Breezy asked, what times are you usually playing, are you on PC, and what playlists are you playing?

I mainly play Blitz now, but I used to only play 2's 3's, and the odd solo, and I never encountered trouble finding a game. Even in Blitz I am able to find games within a minute or two. Sometimes when I play at really odd hours I encounter a 3-4 minute wait time, but its rarely much longer than that.
aka HUKO wrote:
I'm starting to notice that the HW2 forums are more alive than HW2 itself, it takes me a minimum of 15 minutes to find a lobby, but i can expect a response on this within that same time period, until it starts snowballing into a huge discussion. I miss my fast lobbies.
The search times in HW2 are usually quick. If it takes a minimum of 15 minutes to find a match, then you have poor internet connection or you play on pc. If you have bad internet connection, I recommend seeking professional help or switching to a better company. If you play on PC, I recommend playing the crossplay playlists or trade your copy for an xbox version because the pc population is almost dead, but the xbox population is thriving.
I've been finding games fairly frequently, though I have noticed loooooong search times in 2v2s
Probably your internet connection. I find Halo Wars 2 games very fast.
I've been finding games fairly frequently, though I have noticed loooooong search times in 2v2s
i pretty much exclusively play 2v2 so that might be it... if everybody else gets fast lobbys ill just try different modes
It can't find rumble matches anymore 😔
Adding onto Breezy asked, what times are you usually playing, are you on PC, and what playlists are you playing?

I mainly play Blitz now, but I used to only play 2's 3's, and the odd solo, and I never encountered trouble finding a game. Even in Blitz I am able to find games within a minute or two. Sometimes when I play at really odd hours I encounter a 3-4 minute wait time, but its rarely much longer than that.
OMG you're Sadder Joker now? Not just Sad Joker?

...this makes me sad. :'(

OMG you're Sadder Joker now? Not just Sad Joker?

...this makes me sad. :'(
Lol, yeah, I didn't like having numbers in my old GT, so I changed it. This was the closest thing I could get to my GT without having to have a bunch of random numbers at the end, lol.

I may not be the saddest of jokers, but I am now sadder than before :/.
Have they announced any changes to the matchmaking process?
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
We are expanding the Crossplay options with the next patch which should improve search times and change up the playlists some.
Wrensi wrote:
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
We are expanding the Crossplay options with the next patch which should improve search times and change up the playlists some.
Awesome! thanks for the info.
Yea, op I've been playing HW2 for a while now and NVR had a slow connect, is it ur connection?